~7~

"Mm.its not bad right?" Jimin said.
"Yp.its not.once we become officers we will get a much luxurious chamber.so lets hold it for now"jk said.

Minhoo nodded.

"Mm.its 3 p.m.now.we should unpack them and we have dinner at 7"minhoo said while looking at something in his bag

"How you know the exactly time?"jimin raised his eyebrow.
"I have a watch.see"minhoo said while showing a watch

"Omg.its chinese watch.where did you got this.its so expensive "jimin said.
"I have plenty of these in my home"minhoo said.
"Here,I have brought my favorite 4.you can have two of them"minhoo said while showing another 4 watches.

" you didnt steal them aren't you?" Jimin said in teasing tone.
"Oh come on shortly take it"minhoo said.
"Hey not you too.Dont call me that.did kookie taught you that?"jimin said in fake angry tone.

"No no.here have one.and kookie you too"
"But minhoo hyung isn't it too much.they are so expensive I cant accept them"jungkook said.
"To be honest its like 100 coins in korea.not big deal.people thinks its expensive but my uncle brought them when he was on tour.its not expensive in china like korea.here take this watch its cute just like you"minhoo said.

"Thank you hyung.indeed its cute"jungkook giggled.

It was a plane dark brown watch with  purple lavenders.
And jimins one is also plane watch with some kimd of designe.

They unpacked their belongies and lay on the bed jungkook between minhoo and jimin.

"Im so lucky to have friends like you.the feel emptiness is already vanished because of you guys.I won't let anyone to harm my two best friends." Minhoo said while looking at jikook.

Its true. minhoo was so quite and he always alone.he don't have siblings or cousins or friends and his uncle is very overprotective towards him.he was the only male child of the Choi clan so he is the last branch of choi clans.thats the main reason .
just imagine a childhood without friends ,siblings.its indeed awful.but now he is in palace and his uncle always keep his eye on minhoo.
beside mr.choi didn't have any problems being friend with the scandals.little did he knew that minhoo was alone and sad without friends.so he is ok with it.and he saw minhoo with jikook at the afternoon.he was happy it was mr.parks' son who is minhoos' friend.he had good connections with mr.park.

He didn't know anything about jungkook.but he guessed jungkook is also a good child.jungkook is well behaved and he looks so nice,happy.beside if mr.park let his son to be friend with jungkook he knew its ok to let minhoo to becomes friend with him since mr.park is never let his son to have friend who brings bad for his child.

"Ooh.minhoo hyung don't say like that.now we all together.no one can break our friendship ."jungkook said.

"Yes minhoo.now you also like brother to me."jimin smiled lovely.
"Im so happy guys."minhoo said and hug jikook with his arms and foots while he was laying.
"Okok.you are tickling me now"jimin said.

"Oh.is that so.am I?"minhoo get uo and start to tickle jimin.jungkook laugh at his two hyungs childishness.
Then jk get up from bed and said,

"Hyung.Im gonna meet jin hyung.you coming or-"jk cut off.
"Mm.I will go later baby.I have to clean the dorm with minhoo.you go baby.tell hyung that I will come laer.and dont get lost ok."jimin said.
"Mmm.ok hyung.Im going."jk stepped out from dorm.

.................................................................................

"Is this the right way" jk mumbled.
It was kind of unfamiliar to him.he never had visited to jin hyungs infirmary before.