~42~

With yoonmin

"Explain now" suga said.

5 minutes before

Suga and jimin were roaming around in their break.

They heard moaning sound from the tool store room..

Suga narrowed his  eyebrows.
Jimin becomes lightly pink by the strong moaning voices

He felt they are familiar.

Suga went and open the door.

Then met with jungkook and taehyung.

Jungkook is lying his upper part on the table while taehyung is pressing his body to jungkook.

Their shirts are unbottoned.taehyung is holding jungkook on waist while jungkook is gripping taehyungs's hair

Suga gasps. before he yelled jimin drag him out and close the door.

Present.

" why whats wrong " jimin askes

" you know taehyung is a playboy.so why did you let jungkook to- nevermind.look minie.jungkook will end up wit broken heart.taehyung is a playboy " suga said.

" they are in  a relationship " jimin said calmly.

" I don't ca- wait what !!taehyung never had been a relationship he always makeout and leaves." Suga said.

"See.I know they love each other don't separate then baby" jimin said and kiss suga.

They broke the kiss.

"Hm I won't but why didn't they told me." He asked.

"No one knows expect me ,minhoo and jin hyung they will tell you.before that don't tell them Itold you.ok?" jimin said.

suga hummed .they hugged.after few minutes syga broke the hug.

"Wait.you said jungkook got fucked by his boyfriend " suga shouted.

"Yeah yeah taehyung fucked him yesterday " jimin said and hugged suga again

At Gaegyeong

Kim daemok is just came to his chamber after checking the drug remedy which was made by their slaves.

Then suddenly someone knock

"Come in" he said.

A beautiful girl came inside.

" dad you were looking for me?" The girl asked.

" oh.yes jenny sit down " he said.

yes jenny sit down " he said

Kim jenny.second daughter of kim daemok.she is kind hearted good girl.she don't have any idea that his father is doing illegal works. His father always want her to marry taehyung.but she always denied saying she want to marry someone she loves.and she has a crush on his maid lisa.she always adores her and value her .she loves her elder sister who ran away from the home 2 years ago.she missed her so much.