~34~

" call the scandal named jeon jungkook "

..................................................................................

With jimin

"Koo," jimin talks

"Yes hyung " jungkook look at jimin.

Jimin ,jungkook and minhoo are studying now since they were busy last few days

"Mmm.I am planning to visit king" jimin said.

"Why" minhoo narrowed his eyebrow.

"Just.no reason.he helped me yesterday " jimin said.

"Hyung ,mmm.,just by any chance you like him" jk asked.

"I don't know.but I like to turn his attention to me and be around him" jimin said and pouted .

" m.mmmm.you like him chim." Minhoo said and gives him a rescue smile.

" do i?" Jimin pointed himself.

"Yes I think I am" jimin whispers.

Jungkook smiled.
"Im happy hyung.suga hyung is a nice guy" jk said.

"But I don't think we can build a relationship.he is the king.and.and .........and Im just a scandal " jimin said.

"Love is everything.bo need to worry about gender or states." Minhoo said.

"When did you becomes that thoughtful " jimin asked.

" im born with it" minhoo flipped his imaginary hair.

Kook chuckles.

" but hyung,I think you should tell him.beside you two kissed twice " jungkook said

"You thinks so.will he accept me" jimin asked.

" i don't know hyung.but you should tell him.at least give him signs that you like him" minhoo said.

"Hey,you called me hyung " jimin yelled in happy tone .

"Is that the question here" minhoo shook his head in disbelief.

"Ok.I will go.but before I tell him I will spend time with him .so I can confirm my feelings.and also I can make sure he like to be around with me or not" jimin smiled.

"Yes hyung.its better " jk said.

"Go and get your man" minhoo yelled.

Jimin glared at him and run away with a smile.

Jimin walk to infirmary.
He wanted to ask jin hyung weather its a good idea to go to sugas' chamber.after all he is the king.

But he saw hobi hyung near the main hall.

"Aaah jimin.how is you doing ?" Hobi asked .

Jimin waved and went to him.
" im doing fine hyung..btw hyung mmm....suga hyung,will he get angry if I pay a visit to his chamber" jimin asked..

"Why tho" hobi narrowed his eyebrow.

"Aah.mmm.just.mmmm.aa.mm.he helped me yesterday and I want to thank him properly " jimin said.

"Ooh i see.I don't think he would mind.beside he is close to you" hobi said.

Jimin smiled.

"Then should I accompany you there?" Hobi asked.

"Oh.ok hyung " jimin smiles

They start to walk towards sugas' chamber.

"Mmm.hyung I have a question " jimin asked.