~52~

"Hyunggh plz I beg you" tae said

"No tea no.you can go on a date with kook in noon.but night ? no. I won't allow it tae. Its dangerous night out there.beside if someone see you with him you know what will happen " suga said in stern voice.

" I hate you" tae said.

" i love you too.now go and study" suga said.

Taehyung made a face and went

Suga chuckles by his childish behavior.

Outside with banryu .

" he disagreed wasn't he?" Banryu asked.

"Yeh.Im not a kid" tae whinnies.

Banryu chuckles

"Lets find out another way" he said.

Tae nodded and smiled.

" and banryu ," tae said and banryu turned back to see.

" yes "

"Mmmm.hum......thank you for helping me always.and thank you for approve me" he said.

Banryu just smiled.even he smiled in outside he is broken inside.

At night with jungkook ,jimin and minhoo

When suga disapproval the taekook's date night, jimin also try to convince him.

But it didn't work.

So now they tr to sneak out secretly with help of banryu ,jimin and minhoo.

Currently jimin, minhoo who was totally disagreed for this whole sneaking out thing and jungkook are at hiding near the main gate.

" where is your lover boy ?" Jimin whispers.

Jungkook pouted.

Jungkook look at the palace side hiding behind the wall.

" I don't know why I came with you two.im saying we are gonna caught.again Im saying we are gonna caught red handed " minhoo said.

" shut up min" jimin spat.

" why? Just fact.look there are four guards in the inside of the gate door.and also there are another 4 outside.mind to explain how you two gonna pass them.ok ok. If you two passed them by any chance.......Im saying    BY ANY CHANCE   how the fucking you two gonna come inside again" minhoo whispers.

" oh he is coming " kook said

" you don't even listen to me" minhoo sigh.

" koo " tae came and hugged jungkook.