~50~

Next day morning

"Why are they late?they should be here by now" taehyung walk back and forth.

"Are you exciting about their coming ?" Banryu narrowed his eyebrows.

"No Im not.I just can't wait here all day.gotta go to kookie " taehyung pouted.

Even thought banryu felt pang in his chest he chuckles and ruffle taehyungs' hair.

"You can go quickly " banryu said.

Flashback same day in the morning.

Taehyung is reading a book.even his eyes are on the pages his mind is in somewhere else .

Banryu didn't showed up after their fight.it makes tae so much worry.

He heard a knock and then someone open the door.

It was banryu .

Taehyung quickly get up and hugged him.

"Im sorry ryu,Im sorry.please forgive me.please.don't leave me ryu" taehyung said.

Banryu chuckles.
"No no tae bear.Im not angry with you" he said.

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.Im not.I just overactted.I shouldn't have be like that.its obvious you two love each other.so I will support you both" banryu said .

"What about your feelings ?" Taehyung whispers.

" i will try to control them.but if you hurt koo,I won't hesitate to snatch him from you understood ?" Banryu said in playful manner.

Even he said it in playful manner taehyung understood that banryu mean it.

He just smiled sadly.

" I will never hurt him hyung " taehyung said.

"Yeah you won't I know.you never have been like this before.so I count on you.And within the time I feel getaway from this feelings.he is my crush only so it will go away soon" he said even though he knows that those feelings won't go away any time soon.

Flashback ends.

" oh tae aren't they here yet" suga came with hobi.

"I don't know hyung.all are waiting for them at the gate lets go too" taehyung said.

They all went to gate.all the people in palace are gathered to see lady jenny and yoona.specially lady jenny.everyone loves her so much.she is kind and good hearted, innocence girl.lady yoon is kind of different.

Jungkook jimin and minhoo also were there.namjin was chatting with each others.

Jungkook waves to taehyung happily.taehyung made a kiss face and blow a kiss.

Jungkook bust into laugh.

Other hand yoonmin are flitting even in long distance.yoongi wiggles his eyebrow while jimin keep winking him.

Minhoo was just like why am I stuck with these two while standing between jikook holding disbelief face.

Banryu try his best to not look at jungkook since he clearly know its hurt to see jungkook with someone else

Then suddenly kai came and wrapped his arm around jungkook. Sehun also came with him but with a expression which is mixture of sad and angry.

"Kai,whats wrong with you" jungkook asked while giving him a fake smile.