~51~

As taehyung said like that suga smiled.

"Yeah.and also I have a boyfriend too.jimin.he is my boyfriend." Suga said.

"So we are going to cancel the engagement " tae said

Jungkook look at taehyung jimin look at suga.

Jikook glared at taegi as you know the reason

Minhoo cough.jimin and jk look at minhoo who is sticking his tongue out.

Jin bust into laugh.

" some people are in trouble I see" jin laughs .

Namjoon squeeze his tights

Jin stopped his laugh and look at their guests.

"I-Im sorry.I forgot my ladies are here" jin said and stand up to bow.

"No no its ok" lady jenny smiled

All the times yoona just keep looking at taehyung who seems happy.

" cough..... so you two want to cancel the engagements?" Yoona asked.

"Yes" suga said.

"We both are agree too.we both love some people too.so we are in.but the problem is father " jenny said.

"We will take care of it.uncle will understand " suga said.

Yoona still can't believe that taehyung love jungkook.she badly want taehyung to herself.

Taehyung noticed the silence of yoona so he decided to break it.

"And.hmm.yoona,Im sorry I didn't knew it was you.if I knew I would never do something like that " tae said.

"But I k-" yoona was cutted off by jenny.

" no need tae oppa.unnie also didn't know it.so just let it go" jenny said.

Yoona glared at jenny dangerously.

Tae nodded.

After the breakfast with jenny and yoona

"Why did you say like that huh?" Yoona asked from jenny.

"Unnie I know you love him but he love someone else.it will be uncomfortable to both jungkook and tae oppa.thats why I told them" jenny said.

"But I wanted too.why did you said that jenny ?" Yoona whispers.

" Hm.unnie I thinks you should give up on tae oppa" jenny hugged yoona.

"What!!!! Never.never" yoona shouted and broke the hug.

" But unnie they are in love with each others.yo-"

" no.Im perfect than that middle class boy.Im a princes.but he.he is just an orphan.Im beautiful.we kissed and touch each others.tae liked me.still do" yoona yelled

"But he said that he stopped them because of jungkook oppa" jenny said.

"Jenny.I love you so much.I don't want to scold you.and I won't let tae go.thats the final.don't make your unnie angry.understood " yoona said in dangerous voice

Jenny sigh.

With jungkook .

"How dare he.I clearly asked him about it.but what he said.huh?what?he said no love I won't hide anything from your .who do he think him as ducking prince boy of mine" jungkook keep talking to himself.

Here what happen.suga and jimin already made up as jimin is sweet enough to melt into sugas' cheesy talks and sweet kisses.

They both hide the fact that they are engaged to ladies.