~17~

"THE DRAGON BRACELET" jungkook gasps.

Then he saw that man bowed to another man who was with few girls.and then he went out.

"kookie baby,whats wrong" jimin saw jk clench his fist into ball and his jaw.

"Kook,baby" jimin asked again

"Hyun,you guys go I will come soon" jk said and ran before jimin response him back.

"Kook wait!" Jimin gasps .

"Oh jiminaaa,you found kookie.where ish he?ish is still playing hide and seek with us." Minhoo keep blabbering

"Shut up idiot" jimin said.

With jungkook.

He ran after the man he saw in the gisaeng house pavilion.

He ran ran but he couldn't catch him.

Jungkook didn't see the face of owner of the bracelet.but he is certain that that was the one who he met at the library.

Jk keep running.then he realize it is useless.so he sign in angry and went to gisaeng house back.

When he went to house he saw the man who,latter talking with before.
He was still with some few girls.

Then he saw the girl who served them drink,is also there.

He went to them,bowed and  talk to the man.

"Excuse me sir,can I have her for second" jk asked while pointing the girl who served the drink.

"Oh yes beauty.of course.but hurry up.I need to have fun with this lady" he said while winking jk.

Jk mentally rolled his eyes.

"Thank you sir".jk said.

The girl follows him

"Can I ask you something?" Jk asked.

"Yes,my lord" she said.

"Who is the man you were with now?"

"Oh thats lord go ill yong."

Ill yong

Ill yong.son of the prime minister.elder brother of the sehun.(jk didn't know it yet.)
Rude.dangerous.playboy.friends with kai and sehun.

"Oh.I see.is he coming here often?" Jk asked.

"Yes my lord.almost everyday without missing one day." girl said.

"Do you know the other man who were with him before " jk asked.

"No my lord.he never came here before.and he was covering his face" she said.

"Mm.ok.May I know your name?"jk asked.

"Its hong da in my lord"she said.

" thank you so much da inaa" jk said and smiled at her.
She bowed at jk and went.

"Jungkook!"
It was jimin.

Jk turned around and saw jimin.

"Hyung where is minhoo hyung?" Jk asked.

"He is there.he is fine.its not the problem.why you ran.is that because you wanna talk with that girl" jimin asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"No no hyung.I will tell morning" jk said and sign.

"Now lets go" jk said and grab jimins hand

They all went back yo their dorms.

Next morning.

"Ouch.my head" minhoo said while rubbing his head.

"You idiot,drunken.you drunk till your ass off yesterday.do you have any idea how heavy you are.I carried you to our dorm all the way from gisaeng house .
My back is arching now." Jimin yelled.

"Oops.sorry jiminaaaaaaa" minhoo said in cute voice.

"Hyung ,can we talk." Jk came.

"Yes baby,tell me" jimin hugged jk.

"Hey I wanna hug too" minhoo came and joined.

"I wanna talk about yesterday." Jk said in tiny voice.

"What happened yesterday "minhoo asked.

"How would you know.you were drunk" jimin said.

Minhoo made 'o' shape mouth

"I saw someone yesterday.
Did you remember the day library burnt.its not accident.someone burnt it.
after prince taehyung locked me inside someone came.
He killed the guard and came inside.
He attack me and thats how I got cut in my neck.it start to bleed then.
he kicked me and said that I deserve painful death.he said that thats why he spare me that time.also he told me he won't kill me now but soon.he locked me inside and fired to building and went away.And he is the murder of my parents.he had it.he had the .............

HE HAD THE DRAGON BRACELET.

then yesterday I saw him with someone.I chased after him but I lost him.so I got the one information about who he were talking with before from that girl.he is the one hyung.murder of my parents" jk said.

Minhoo gasps.he know that jks' parents were murdered by someone unjustly.

Meanwhile with taehyung,suga,namjoon and banryu.

Yes ban ryu is there even taehyung didnt like him.he had to since suga wanted to talk about arrangements of coronation.

"So I decided the coronation date.its this sunday.today is thursday.I already announce the date to others yesterday."suga said.

"But isn't that too early hyung" tae whinnies.

"No tae baby.its not.its better if we can hurry up.uncle told he won't come but jenny,and his friends will come."suga said.

"As if I care" tae rolled his eyes.

"Tae,respect her.don't fight with her" hobi said.

namjoon chuckles at taehyungs' childish behavior.

"I know I know sorry " tae said in careless voice.

"Ok ok now listen to me.".

"So I wanna  hobi to take care of the guard of the royal family. And namjoon you should take care of the main thing.the  preparations of the coronation.it mean including the foods decorations and ritualistic things.and ban ryu should take care of invitations and you should accompany the other royal families safely"

"Yes hyung"

"Ok majesty"

"Ok.now lets go to the lake pavilion.we can talk about the rest in there.come lets go" suga said.

Others went with him.

To be continue.....................

Thank you for reading.vote😊

And stay safe.💖🦄