Navya:*wispering* Nandu.

Nandini: Navya it's positive. You are pregnant.

Navya: Ohh My God I am pregnant. Nandu I am pregnant.

Nandini: *laughed and hugged her* Yes Navya you are pregnant.

Navya: I...I can't believe this. Cabir...Cabir is going to freak out as I tell him*she said laughingly*

Nandini:*breaking the hug* He is going to be happy as you are Navya.

Navya: He is going to be a father.

Nandini: Yes and your are going to be a mother Congratulations.

Navya: Thankyou so much.

Nandini: Acha I think you should check from a gynecologist to be 100% sure and get a complete checkup also.

Navya: Yes I will take an appointment from Mrs. Shukla today only. I just can't wait to share this news with Cabir and all the other family members. And you madam aren't telling anyone not even Manik.

Nandini: Abhi main maasi baane wali hu tho your wish is granted.

Navya: Thankyou.

Nandini: Kuch khale Navya. You can't stay empty stomach in this condition.

Navya: Yes I will have it you don't worry.

Nandini: Should I come with you to a doctor.

Navya: Please.

Nandini: Okay text me the time of appointment and I will be there. For now I am going call me if you need anything.

Navya: Nandu I can take care of myself.

Nandini: *chuckled* I know and once again congratulations.

Navya: Thankyou.

Both of them got busy with work and around 6 they went to the doctor to get Navya checked who is Navya's colleague from same hospital.

Navya went inside and got all the tests done and the reports were to be given the next day.

Nandini reached home around 7:30 to see Nyonica and Mahesh getting ready.

As soon as Nandini entered Nyonica looked and smiled at her.

Nyonica: Aa gaya mera bacha.

Nandini: Haa Maa but where are you both going?

Mahesh: Not two but three,you are also coming with us.

Nandini: But where?

Nyonica: We are going out for dinner.

Nandini: Then you both enjoy na have some alone time. I will come some other time.

Mahesh: No we are not listening,you just go and get fresh.

Nandini: But Papa...

Nyonica: No Nandu go we are not going without you.

Nandini: Now I know from where Manik gets his stubbornness.

Nyonica: Offcourse mera beta hai, now go!

Nandini: Fine.

Saying this she went and got freshed soon she came changed and ready for dinner. All of them sat in the car and moved to restaurant. Soon after reaching the restaurant they were guided to their private booth.

Nandini: But ek baat batao aap logo ka achanak yeh plan kyu bana.

Mahesh: Ohh aise hi ghar pe koi nahi tha sirf hum tin hi the tho socha chalo meri biwi aur beti bahar khane pe lejau.