Chapter 10; I WARNED YOU, DID'NT I?

👽👽CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET 👽👽
(Don't tell...) 🤫
Chapter 10🌹

Novel written by Fa Ree Dah and Faith Menya

Chapter written by fetygrace

After the incident at the hospital, Annabel wake was conducted the following morning but I didn't bother to attend. Don't judge me, I really didn't have the courage to. I mean everyone probably thinks I caused Annabel death and certainly if the information got to Annabel s parents. I just wouldn't know how to face them.

Annabel's sudden death was so traumatic for me.

Even though I'm partly to blame, but the death seem so mysterious if you ask me.

I mean talking about swimming Annabel is an expert and even though experts at times make mistake, she could have been able to save herself. Something just doesn't seem right.

"Till when are you going to stop thinking about zayn?" A voice snaps me out of my thought and I realize I was sitting at the dinning eating with dad. Mum had already gone to work and she's been really active at work these days cause she's filling in for those days she hasn't been active.

And to be honest I really don't seem to care anymore cause I've been much of an introvert for the past few days. I prefer being on
My own.

"It's not about zayn dad." I gave him a snap reply which partly was the truth and resumed eating.

"Then why weren't you eating your food?" He began.

"I am eating now aren't I?" I sniffled and dad sighs. He wanted to say something but I cut himself off.

"dad I'm fine okay. I've long gotten over zayn. Even though it seem impossible but I'm trying."I'm not in the mood for his early morning talks. He gave me a smile and nodded.

When we were done eating, dad went to his laundry vendor not after telling me to take good care of myself and be a Good girl In school. If only he knows I wasn't going to school today.

I know I've been missing school lately and for someone who's on scholarship, that's so irresponsible of me but maybe I need some time to get things off my mind.

A friend of mine just died and with Royce blaming me for her death, the news must have gone viral now.

Call me a coward but I am really not ready to face Royce. Since I was the only one at home, I occupied myself with reading a Novel.

My phone wouldn't stop vibrating. There've been several calls from all my friends. Bethel, mark, Nathan and Xavier. They even left some texts but I didn't bother reading. They are probably calling to reprimand me for not coming to school today.

After a few hours I was done reading the book and having nothing to do, I decided to check out the messages they have been sending. So I stood up from my bed and scrambled towards the dresser, the moment my hand came in contact with the phone a text popped in my phone.

Facebook user: 1 unread message.

The message was from that gamer on Facebook.

I furrowed my brows in shock, I mean I wasn't connected to the internet how the hell could he message me? Creepy much huh. I just hissed and rolled my eyes. I ignored the text, I am too preoccupied to listen to some silly threats right now.

Just as I sit down to check the other messages, my door bell rang and I went to the living room to check who it was. Opening the door, I was met with bethel and her boyfriend ken standing at the door.

"Hi clarry." Ken greeted me, radiating with a smile.

"What are you both doing here?" I asked in surprise, while holding the door half open.