183. Be My Partner

Start from the beginning

Finally, there was no need to be so nervous anymore.

On the other side, as soon as he walked out of the room, Ling Fan saw that cool sports car...and Chu Xiao in front of it.

Instantly, a big smile appeared on Ling Fan's face and he strode to his side.

"How do you feel?" Chu Xiao asked as he looked at Ling Fan who walked up to him.

"Not bad," Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and said. He meant to lower his head and kiss Chu Xiao's lips. But looking around at those curious parents around, Ling Fan could only endure it first.

"Have you thought about how to celebrate for me?" Before Chu Xiao could speak, Ling Fan asked first leisurely.

"How do you want to celebrate?" Chu Xiao asked with a smile. In fact, he did arrange a celebratory banquet for tonight, and all core members of the Chu Group would attend.

Because Ling Fan had been reviewing his lessons during this period of time, nearly half of the things of the Qing Gang were basically decided by Chu Xiao, so now he was quite familiars with businesses on both sides.

"Actually..." Suddenly, Ling Fan approached Chu Xiao and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "I'd rather you give me some practical rewards, such as…yourself."

"Pff… then let's go home first," Chu Xiao said with a chuckle. At the same time, he was thinking that messing around with this guy for a few hours now shouldn't delay the dinner at night.

"I'll drive," Ling Fan took the car keys from Chu Xiao's hand and helped Chu Xiao open the door. Only after Chu Xiao sat well did he slip into the driver's seat.

Although he just received the driver's license last week, Ling Fan was still very confident in his driving skills.

"Have you considered which college you’ll apply for?" Sitting in the car, Chu Xiao finally couldn't help asking a question he cared about.

Although he felt that his thoughts were too...uh, ‘hypocritical’, Chu Xiao still couldn't help but care about it.

Thinking back to what Ling Fan's head teacher had ever said at the parents’ meeting, there was no problem at all if he wanted to enter a college in the capital according to Ling Fan's current grades and ranking.

But…

"Why do you suddenly ask this?" Ling Fan asked.

"Nothing," Chu Xiao answered in a low voice. He couldn't tell him that he didn't want Ling Fan to go to a college in the capital, right?

As if seeing through Chu Xiao's thoughts, Ling Fan suddenly smiled.

"Actually, my thoughts have never changed," He said, curving his lips.

“Really?” For some reason, when he heard Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao suddenly got his heart tightened and his eyes also turned dim.

So…this little bastard still chose a college in the capital?

Chu Xiao couldn't help thinking so in his heart.