Chapter 34- Irish

Start from the beginning

I let out a laugh.

He really wants to fuck with my family.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" I say, trying to hold back any more laughter.

"Because you want your coke back."

I blink at him a couple of times.

"You think I would force my child to marry a kid with your fucking genes for a little money." I spit out.

"A little money?" He spits back.

There is silence for a couple of moments, the vein in his head clearly visible because of the rage inside him.

He lets out a laugh before looking at the other men at the table.

"Do you hear what this cunt is saying? A little money. This bitch probably doesn't even know what a ton of coke is worth. Should I tell her, men?" he asks as if I am not in the same room with them.

"Little girl, we are talking about 73 million dollars not fucking pocket change."

"Really. That seems like fucking pocket change to me but obviously, your standards are way lower than mine." I reply, my fake smile still on my lips.

His fists clench on top of the table and I know he is five seconds away from ordering his men to attack me.

Good luck with that.

"You really think you are better than everyone else, do you?" He asks with a dirty look on his face.

No, but I definitely am better than you.

"I will tell you something now, sweetheart. Even if you don't want your fucking coke back, your slimy kid will marry one of mine."

"Oh, and why exactly would that be?"

"Yeah, you think you are untouchable because somehow you are exactly that. I mean I obviously can't kill you or otherwise, it won't end well for me but that can change quickly."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I reply.

I narrow my eyes at him.

"Well, if you don't want me to hire someone to cut your stomach open when you are pregnant long enough to get that fucking devil out of you... I recommend you to do it a less brutal way. I mean so you can have the first few years with your child until I own it. Otherwise it will get locked up and when it is twelve it will marry mine. You can decide."

That didn't just come out of his fucking mouth.

I can't believe that I would ever say that, but I want Ryan back.

God, I miss this disgusting fucker.

Remembering how scared the former boss of the Irish Mafia had been is always making me smile.

Poor baby... nearly shit his pants.

But at least he was kinda cool. I mean I was at least able to take him a little bit serious.

Those new fuckers are only to make fun of.

I slowly rise from my seat and take in a deep breath.

I have to kill 10 fucking men, well 9, one will have to tell the story.

Why the fuck, only 9?

Where is the fun in that?

"So, my lovelies. Now that we clarified that you can't kill me because...well you will be dead, it's time for me to send a little note to your other Irish friends." I say.

I walk across the room and pick up one of the iron fireplace tools.

I take it back, this is fucking fun.

I will kill them, and I can see in their eyes that they know it and even though they could run away or technically put a bullet in my head. They can't. They are dead anyway.

They can just all hope that they are the one man who will survive to tell the story and maybe be the future boss.

I walk towards them with the heavy metal.

A smirk crawls to my face and then I walk to one of them.

And then I start to smash their skulls in.

One after the other.

The blood splashes around and the fear in their eyes get bigger but they don't run. No, they have to prove something.

I do it until there are only two people left.

Little Mr. I stole your coke and now think I am worth something and one of his pathetic gang members.

"Almost done," I say smirking down at them before I smash the end of the metal against the boss's skull.

Now the only ones who are still here are the last man and me.

"Hear me out. You gonna make sure I get my fucking coke back and then you are gonna leave this goddamn country and tell all of your fucking friends about this. Tell them "Amara and Adriano Calvetti are ruling now and nobody is going to stop them. If anyone ever tries to threaten my family again, I am going to burn their entire city to the ground." I say.

"We clear?"

He just nods his head.

"Good boy," I say before flashing him a last smile and turning around.

I walk to one of the dead men and take his gun before opening the door and strutting out.

It's embarrassing that pathetic little shits like them could even get to my coke.

I guess Ryan fucking helped them one last time.

I step out into the hallway and the old woman's eyes widen at how I look.

Don't worry, they look worse.

I slowly walk closer to her, not wanting to scare her.

"It's ok. They are not going to hurt you anymore. You can go whenever you want." I say.

Her mouth opens and closes, not knowing what to say.

"Thank you, Mrs. Calvetti. They weren't good to me."

"I know. I am so sorry."

"Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?" I ask her and she nods, handing me the two things she took out of her pockets.

I write my number on it and give it to her.

"If you ever need anything, call me," I say and give her a little smile.

Then she walks away and I am still standing there.

I strut towards the door and just as I want to take my gun to shoot the guards the door opens.

I can't really react before I can feel a fist against my face. I fall to the ground and for only a moment everything is black.

But even though with only a little sight left and a spinning head I push myself up and reach for my gun.

Don't be fucking weak, Amara.

One man grabs it and tries to rip it away but I fire a shot and he falls to the ground. The next bullet goes inside the skull of the second guard who also tried to reach for me.

I close my eyes for a second, trying everything to not lose unconsciousness.

You have been through a lot worse.

You were trained to be a monster.

A punch does nothing to you.

Don't be fucking weak, Amara.

I open my eyes again after a few seconds and step over the dead bodies.

Two guards.

Really?

Fucking Irish Mafia.