𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Magsimula sa umpisa

𝐀𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 K̷r̷e̷e̷s̷e̷ 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀

𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥 "𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲/𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐬" 𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵

𝐀𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐚 "𝐋𝐨/ 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐮" 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐥𝐞

~~~

After the fights Isabelle has faced, the strange lesson from Terry Silver about a man not being able to stand she'd faced a lot of problems. One, her former best friend thought he was able to threaten her and presumed he could get away with it. Two, her mother got rid of the Kreese name and has began dating again much to Izzy's dismay and three, people were beginning to question her. Question her about her drinking, about her partying, about everything.

Tory's little brother kept smelling the disgusting smell of whiskey and cheap alcohol on her breath which caused Tory to keep worrying of her girlfriend. But nothing got to Iz more than the All Valley, the anger she felt toward Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang, the dreams she had at night of Cobra Kai's victory... It was marvellous, yet the nightmares of the Cobras loosing wasn't amazing at all.

They were warriors, they were soldiers and they wouldn't have the dojo get shut down. Carl on the other hand hadn't spoken to Isabelle since December 19th and he'd only given small hellos to a guilty Demetri. He wanted to win for Eagle Fang, wanted to take Evans and his twin down for the pain they've caused his friends. Both Kreese's wanted to win and neither knew what John had planned but the difference was, Isabelle loved John and couldn't wait for the training that was in store yet Carl despised John and dreaded what dirty tricks would be used...

~~~

"Hey babe have we got anymore vodka?" I asked Tory who sighed. "Iz I think you've had enough tonight, come on I wanna hear about your day anyway." She replied as I rolled my eyes practically collapsing next to her on the couch. "If you say I've had enough I guess I've had enough." I half mocked her half took her seriously. Drinking helps me forget the shit that happens around me— the stress of work, when I wake up in a cold sweat, the fact I bumped into mom last week with her new date and the regular old nightmares of Lewis that come back every now and then..