⌗₃₈

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸, 𝟼:𝟺𝟽𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸, 𝟼:𝟺𝟽𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

flashback.

"why the fuck we needa talk about y/n for?" midoriya crossed his arms as shindo chuckled lightly then stuffed his hands in his pockets. "because me and her bumped into each other earlier and she looked very happy. you happened to make her feel good?"

"yeah i have and it was better than what you did." midoriya lied through his teeth that he can't have shindo laughing at his face that midoriya still haven't touched you but to midoriya, the hugs and kisses are enough for him. "oh, you have? good for you and i hope it's the last time because we both needa leave her alone."

"what? you mean you needa leave her alone?" midoriya poked his chest roughly as shindo grunted then his hands got out of his pockets, his hand went on midoriya's shoulder to grasp on it. "nah, the both of us. why? because think about it. ever since you and her started talking to each other, i came in the picture and you know that i love taking things away from you just to piss you off so once we both leave her alone, i wouldn't even exist to her."

"are you fucking dumb? what makes you think imma go along with your shit?" midoriya smacked shindo's off of his shoulder as shindo gave midoriya a straight face. "i'm not dumb and you're gonna do it regardless because you know i won't stop." midoriya took a quick breath as his jaw clenched that he's right about that, shindo is the type of person that will see what you have and "accidentally" steals knowing damn well it was on purpose.

"then imma have to make you stop." midoriya stepped up as his hands turned into a fist with his head tilting upwards to glare at shindo. shindo caught on the vibe that midoriya was willing to turn this conversation into a brawl. "always so violent. that's why inko never wants to see you anymore. you'd put yourself into harms way no matter how many times she told you no. coming home with bruises and scars and who knows, you probably killed a person because they treated you like a bitchy brat you are."

midoriya tightly clenched shindo's hoodie and shove him against the pole of the swing set. "shut the fuck up, shindo. you don't know shit between me and my mom. you never learn to mind your business, isn't that why your mama left you in the first place?" shindo hitched a breath then chuckled lightly for a good second then give midoriya a stern look.

"yeah but i don't care about her anymore. what i care about is y/n and i know you do too so wouldn't it be best for her to leave her alone..." midoriya lifted up his fist that he wants to punch shindo in his jaw right now. "...you can punch me as much as you want but you know i'm right midoriya. i'll never leave her alone and i might just accidentally stick my tongue up in that pussy of hers again." midoriya tightened up his fist until his knuckles were white as he scowled hard at shindo.