⌗₁₅

CHAPTER FIFTEEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟹, 𝟺:𝟹𝟹𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟹, 𝟺:𝟹𝟹𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

YOU RUBBED YOUR ARM AS YOU WATCHED FROM the distance seeing sero teaching robyn how to skate and you snickered from the amount of times she fell. robyn was on the board with her hesitating to place her other foot on the rear end of the board, she was going to fall until sero swiftly caught her before landing a hard collapse.

you pouted a little that they were cute having fun with one another while you on the other hand- you side eyed to the direction of midoriya landing a few tricks here and there aimlessly. last night wasn't as you hoped, you expected midoriya to be all quiet and calm but instead he made things worse and have you both back to being on bad terms. you wonder if something caused him to be like that or maybe he's been like that his whole life but a less spiteful.

you rolled your eyes that he so hard to read yet you still want to figure him out. you stood up from the edge of the empty swimming pool as you head over to midoriya with your arms crossed. "aye, freckles." you called out to him as his body fully stopped with his head turned a little, his curls were covering his doe eyes then kept on doing his little tricks with his board.

"what do you want? didn't last night made you dislike me more?" you side eyed with a huff that it did but you only did that because you wouldn't want him to know that he was making you vulnerable, "no and i wanted to have a chat with you since robyn and sero are in their own world right now."

you shrugged, apathetically as midoriya faced around with his board to see your braided hair was in a messy bun and you was wearing denim shorts along with a loose tank top. your brows furrowed and side eyed with him stuffing his hand in his pocket. "chat about what? how much you dislike me for being an angry fuck boy that thinks with their dick?" he took a guess as you snickered that you'd love to talk about that.

"nah, i want to talk about how you were avoiding me when we almost kissed." his breath hitched a little with you mentioning about the kiss which he didn't mean for it to happen, his foot tapped on the edge of the board and picked it up with one hand.

"i mean we did almost kissed and i wasn't planning on fucking with a girl that's not only got anger issues but also annoying so... it is what it is." midoriya shrugged as he brushed past you to sit on a seat placing his board beside him.

"okay but look at you right now, you're talking to me again so i'm assuming we're cool." his face scrunched up, glancing at you- you seem kind of sincere in a way. he expect you to pick a fight or make fun of him but instead you're talking to him like a human being. "hell no we not cool and quit being all... calm, it's creeping me out."

"nigga you want me to be angry like yo ass instead? because ion got time to ruin my blood pressure because of you." midoriya blankly stared at the thin air that he knew you were going to start getting hostile with him again. "look, i get that you don't like me but at least i'm being mature to talk to you."

midoriya slouched against his chair with his eyes on you, you rolled your neck a little with him pouting that he told himself that he's gonna avoid you but that wasn't happening. shit didn't even last a week, he rolled his eyes hard and stood up from his seat.

"fine, since we're going to be talking. you'll have to take my board and skate with it." you twisted your face as you blinked your eyes hoping he's joking but he wasn't, midoriya handed you the board with him mentally laughing because he can tell you're going to bust your ass.

"ion know how to skate."

"don't care. you want a chat, right? so we're going to be skating while talking." you gave him a stank look with him pulling a smug toothy grin at you that showed off his little fang. "what type of bullshit is this? i'm not boutta break my neck just to have a conversation with you."

midoriya blankly stared at you. "just skate from here to that pole right across, it's that simple." your eyelid twitched that he wasn't understanding the idea that you cannot skate.

"it's not fucking simple, i'm not skating just to risk my own body for a little chat with you." you crossed your arms and mean mugged at him as he blinked his eyes slowly.

"ight, then you can forget this chat and imma treat you like the bitch you are... annoying and boring." you growled lowly seeing him heading off to walk away but you can't let him leave with you guys on a bad note, you let out a frustrated groan as you rushed up and snatched his board from his hand.

"you stupid piece of shit making me having to do this skate shit that i'll definitely break my neck on." you mumbled under your breath as midoriya crossed his arms with a light chuckle that you were pissed. you placed the board down as your foot was on the surface, your heart was beating out of your chest that you know you're going to fall especially with him staring and not helping.

you sucked your teeth then let out a whimper with you shaking a little bit, midoriya watched your other foot was hesitating to be placed on the rear end. your arms were out to keep balance as you carefully placed your foot on the rear end, the wheels were moving swiftly and you didn't even moved an inch.

"ah!" your body got dragged down with you collapsing on your butt as midoriya bust out laughing with his cheeks reddened up and arms were holding his stomach from the flex it did. "you fell on your ass hard as fuck!" midoriya kept on laughing until he let out a wheeze with you scrunching your face up then you had a little itch that you want to laugh too but you rolled your eyes.

"fuck you!" you stood up as you let out winces and groans with him wiping a tear off of his eyelid that he needed that laugh. "wait, do that one more time!" midoriya snorted as you scowled at him seeing his mouth all wide and his tongue piercing showing out, you side eyed away that you kind of miss his laugh.

"i'm not doing shit one more time and you promise me that you'll talk to me!" you pointed as his face twisted with him still chuckling.

"lady, i ain't promise shit but since you fell... i-i'll talk to you." midoriya pressed his lips together, trying to hold his laughter but it came out anyways with you grumbling that this is going to take a minute.