⌗₂₄

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟽, 𝟾:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟽, 𝟾:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

YOU SLURP ON YOUR DRINK AS you and midoriya kept exchanging glares that you and him almost lock lips with one another, you rolled your eyes that he's probably going to avoid you again because of that. you mentally rolled your eyes hard that you're overthinking about it but how can you when midoriya is so hard to read at times, you kept slurping and aimlessly look at others bowling from the distance.

midoriya slouched against the seat as his arms rested on the chair, you're probably thinking that he's going to be more mean to you or try to go ghost on you. he rolled his eyes that he's not going to do that because like he said- he's getting comfortable with you and he wants to try and let you have a chance.

"... we should all go camping!" sero spoked out as midoriya and you blankly stared at sero then laughed. sero gave you two a straight face that he was being serious, robyn chuckled. "oh you for real? but why?" you asked.

"because think of it as a way for the four of us to spend time with each other and cope with nature." you and midoriya glared at each other then blinked your eyes that you never knew sero was the type of person to like nature. midoriya snorted, shaking his head. "yeah, i'm good. i'm not going fucking camping with you losers."

sero pursed his lips. "yes the fuck you are." midoriya gave him a stank look that sero wants him to go. "if you think that im gonna take my ass and go beyond the woods just to chill there, you got the wrong bitch." midoriya mugged at sero as sero eyebrow raised up as sero leaned forward with hands intertwining.

"oh yeah?"

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟾, 𝟺:𝟺𝟹𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

"...WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT YOU BEING the wrong bitch?" sero dropped the chopped woods on the ground cockily grinning at midoriya who's arms were crossed, pouting that he really got dragged in the middle of the woods. "fuck you, ight! you lucky i was high that time so of course you had the upper hand." sero placed his hand on his hip glaring at midoriya who was shaking his leg up and down.

"my guy, you was sober. it's okay to admit that you lost on that boxing match." midoriya poked his tongue against his cheek that he felt utterly shit thinking he can take on sero so he wouldn't go to this boring camping trip.

he sucked his teeth hard that he also wasn't allowed to bring his stash with him because sero thinks that midoriya is disrespecting the trees- THE TREES ARENT FUCKING REAL PEOPLE! midoriya screamed out mentally in his thoughts as you leaned forward to see that midoriya was on that murder on my mind shit.