⌗₃₃

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟷, 𝟻:𝟸𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟷, 𝟻:𝟸𝟿𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

🂡 ALL EYES EYED EACH OTHER WITH CARDS in front of their face choosing which color/number card to put down on the stack they've already started off with. everyone was all in a circle with knees touching- sero and robyn were sitting across from each other and you already know they've yet to talk things out. you eyed at midoriya who was eyeing at you back, midoriya rolled his neck then rolled his eyes having you to scoff lightly.

denki eyed at bakugou then at todoroki, no one has made a move and everyone was down to atleast three-four cards on their hand. bakugou shook his leg that everyone was taking their sweet ass time and he's tryna hurry it up so he can call out uno since he has three draw fours. "one of y'all motherfuckers better put a card down, i don't got all day."

bakugou broke the silence as you chuckled that you can see he was getting impatient. "nah if we do, it's all hell between all of us and who knows. shit gonna get messy." sero commented, sucking on his lollipop that was now in the center of his mouth. "messy? never that... sparky idiot put a card down so we can move on."

"me? why can't you?" todoroki rolled his eyes. "because we all know your hand is trash so put the shit down." denki gave bakugou a stank look with his mouth aparted that he finds it an insult then everyone agreed having denki to gasp.

"oh yeah? y'all can kiss my electricity ass!" denki slammed three yellow skips on the stack. "UNO THE FUCK OUT!" denki quickly hollered out as the group all exclaimed not seeing that shit coming from denki.

bakugou threw his cards down. "man what the fuck! i know yo ass cheated because no fucking way you shut us all down!" bakugou clenched denki's shirt to pull him closer as denki had a smug smile that he knows he won that shit fair and square. "bakugou, it's okay to lose. i'm sure you'll win next time.... sore loser bitch." todoroki muttered the last part, cockily chuckling to himself as bakugou eyelid twitched that todoroki must've said something slick towards him.

"you got something to say, you half and half inch dick." bakugou gritted his teeth as eyes widened all around. todoroki placed his crossed arms on the table and gave bakugou a smirk. "i said you'll win next time if you weren't such a damn sore loser bitch." all mouth dropped as bakugou jaw clenched and let go of denki's shirt so bakugou can go towards todoroki but sero held him back.

"let go pac man so i can fuck up that son of a bitch!" midoriya cackled that he so glad he isn't in that state right now, midoriya's ear perked up hearing you got up from your seat. "i'll be right back." you patted his shoulder and head over to the kitchen as midoriya's eyes trailed seeing you walk down the hall, midoriya had this nervous rush and his eyebrows furrowed that he doesn't know why he's getting it.