⌗₁₆

CHAPTER SIXTEEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟹, 𝟾:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟹, 𝟾:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

instagram.

narrative

narrative.

THE CONVERSATION YOU AND MIDORIYA HAD WAS INTERESTING yet it gets right back to arguing over something small like him pouring milk first then cereal afterwards- yuck but all in all, he's actually a genuine person behind all that anger and flirtatious act he puts on.

"satan, all it takes is for you to relax. i don't see what's so hard!" you rolled your eyes hard that while you guys were talking- midoriya was being a pain in your ass kind of teaching how to skate, you don't know but he's a fucking a bad teacher for sure with all the yelling and laughing he was doing, you're surprised you haven't broken a tail-bone because of him.

"it is hard! you're a pro skater and i'm not so shove a brick up your ass!" midoriya rolled his eyes hard with him tapping his foot repeatedly and impatiently that your foot wasn't on the board. "you're taking so damn long, i'm dead ass boutta push you so yo' ass can glide through this little ass path."

"don't fucking do that or else, imma break your other arm!" you pointed at him sternly as midoriya flicked you off, he crossed his arms that you were being afraid that you'll fall again. midoriya ran his fingers through his hair that in a way he finds it cute- ew, i sound like those softies calling someone cute. midoriya scrunched up his face in disgust that even though you were the most difficult person he ever met, you're actually a chill person that just doesn't know how to skate.

your foot carefully placed on the rear end as you felt your body not falling off a little with your eyes landing on midoriya to see if he was watching and he was- you were stiff but you managed to moved the board on its own without falling off. a bright smile went across your face and his cheeks warmed up that you successfully made the board moved after falling off for the fifteenth time. "fucking told you. patience comes wit- shit, midoriya!"