⌗₃₂

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟷, 𝟸:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟷, 𝟸:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

YOUR EYES NARROWED AS YOU watched robyn gripped on the baseball bat, taking in position for you to pitch the ball. you straightened your body then you pressed your lips together as your arms were up and threw the ball towards her, she swung the bat and it connected against the ball having it to flew over your head.

your eyebrows raised up as robyn tilted her snapback hat down so it can block out the sun to watch the ball hit against the fence then landed on the ground. your head turned to her and she hit the woah as her tongue was poking out, you shook your head and chuckled to yourself.

your eyes sided away, feeling a smile crepting your mouth that you remember what happen last night with midoriya- you never thought that you and him were going to be cool again especially after the whole big deal about getting head from his brother and him calling you out as if he didn't got head as well. you rolled your eyes hard then your fingers went on your lips grazing it that you can still feel those soft lips of his against yours.

your eyebrows furrowed wondering now that he has kissed you, does he automatically assumes you guys are a thing now? you sighed a bit that you doubt that but we'll just have to see. "aye, y/n? you've been smiling a lot since last night, did you got dicked down or something?"

robyn asked you as she pressed the tip of the bat against the ground and rest her hand on it to make it rotate. you rolled your eyes and placed your hand on your hip. "nah, i didn't and did you and sero made up by now? you and him barely talk last night."

robyn narrowed her eyes and sucked her teeth, pouting. "no and don't even try to change the conversation about me. what happen last night between you and midoriya?" your eyes wandered as robyn rolled her neck then you rubbed the back of your neck, shrugging.

"nothing, really. we only argued like usual then.... something else happened." robyn's eyebrows furrowed at the last part you lowered on, she seen the way your eyes wouldn't make contact with hers and you gripping on the ball. "what is that something, y/n? and don't try to lie." robyn's head nod at you as she continued rotating the bat against the ground.

you closed your eyes for a second that you want to tell her but knowingly you're not sure if midoriya has already told the boys. you rolled your eyes and glanced at robyn who was raising up her eyebrows multiple times, you chuckled then you sigh that you give up. "me and midoriya kissed."

the bat fell out of her hand as her body frozed and eyes widened, you furrowed your eyebrows feeling that you broke her or something. "ro-

ANTIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें