Guard puppy- Yelena

Start from the beginning

The jet door swings open and Steve pulls the gurney out with you still on it.

"She has a g.s.w to her abdomen, bleeding a lot but has been conscious since the incident." He tells Bruce and helps him transfer you to the lab.

"Mommy!" Yelena sobs heartbrokenly and tried to follow them, but arms wrap around her and pull her back. "No! Let me go! I need Mommy!"

"Shh, detka. Momma's got you." Wanda coos and holds her baby in her arms.

"Wan' Mommy!" Yelena screams.

"Mommy needs to be fixed, ok? You can see her soon. Why don't we go see if we can find Мама." Wanda says and picks her up, letting her cry into her neck.

"Momma." Yelena whimpers.

"I know, malyshka. Momma's got you." Wanda reassures. "Friday, where's Natasha?"

"In the training room, Miss Maximoff." The A.I replies.

Wanda quickly makes her way to the training room to see Natasha repeatedly hitting a punching bag, sweating profusely.

"Nat," Wanda calls out.

Natasha spins around with teary eyes. "How is she?"

Wanda shakes her head. "She's with Bruce, it-it doesn't look good."

Natasha gasps emotionally and looks down to hide her tears.

"Мама." Yelena cries out.

"Oh, lapochka. Come here." Natasha frowns and takes Yelena into her arms.

"Wan' Mommy." She sobs. "Mommy bleedin' on my hands."

"Let's go get you cleaned up." Natasha says and tries to calm Yelena down who is sobbing into her neck.

—————————

"Momma?"

"Hey, sweet girl." Wanda smiles and picks Yelena up, setting her on her lap. "Did you sleep well?"

Yelena shakes her head. "Is Mommy gonna weave us?"

"Oh, my beautiful Princess, Mommy will never leave us. She's so strong, and she's going to get through this, ok?" Wanda tells her.

Yelena nods and slips her thumb into her mouth, sucking on it nervously.

"Мама?" Yelena asks around her thumb.

"Right here, my girl." Natasha assures as she enters the room, a bottle of milk in her hands. "You hungry?"

Yelena nods again and shuffles on Wandas lap so she's sat sideways and curled up in a ball. Wanda gratefully takes the bottle of Yelena's formula and offers it to their daughter, who immediately starts to drink it- starving from the day's activities.

"Good girl." Wanda coos and brushes her lips against Yelenas forehead. Yelenas eyes flutter shut as she drinks her milk, basking in her Mommas hold.

However, her eyes shoot open when the start of her favourite movie flows through her ears. Her eyes light up when she sees 'Frozen' playing on the big screen in front of them. Wanda's hand follows her and Yelena turns her head to watch the tv.

"Just rest, detka." Natasha whispers and kisses her head, running her hands through Yelenas hair.

Despite worrying about you tremendously, Natasha and Wanda manage to stay calm for the precious girl in their arms.

All they can do is hope that you'll make it through.

"Mommy!" Yelena exclaims when Natasha carries her into your recovery room.