Personal imagine (omar)

"WHY ARE YOU OVERREACTING? " Omar shouted at you closing the front door behind him.
"I AM NOT OVERREACTING! THAT SLUT WAS PRACTICALLY THROWING HERSELF ON YOU. AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE ENJOYING " U screamed back removing your ear ring and placing it on the table
"DON'T CALL HER SLUT" He replied getting angrier.
"SHE IS YOUR EX OMAR! And It seems like you still have feelings for her. " you yelled.
"Yeah Maybe you are right. I'd rather be with someone who is more matured thn be with some one who blows up every single thing " He replied calmly and grabbed his coat and shoes and left the hse.
Tears started to flowed down your cheek. You thought He broke up with you.
and you started to sob uncontrollably.
After calming your self you changed your dress. You didn't want to sleep in your bed. Because it would remind you of Omar cuddling you. You gathered your blanket and your pillow and went to the living room. You laid on the couch and turned the tv on.
Those words Omar told you kept ringing on your head and you started to cry. After sometime without realizing you started to Fall asleep.

--Omars p.o.v--
"Yeah Maybe you are right. I'd rather be with someone who is more matured thn being with some one who blow up every single thing " I replied and grabbed my coat and shoes and left the house.
I went to OGs house to clear my mind. *knocked the door*
"Hey OG " I greeted him.
"Hey Omar, whats wrong? " He asked while I was walking in.
"Me and sophia erm we fight " I replied
"What happened " He Asked looking concerned.
"We went for dinner and we bumped into jessy. You know how jessy behaves " I told OG and He nodded signalling me to continue.
"Sophia said we were Both flirting and she called jessy a slut. And I sided jessy. And sophia questioned me If I still have feelings for Jessy. And in annoyance I told agreed on her statement and left. " I told OG
"You still have feelings for Jessy?" OG asked surprised.
"No,no. I was Just angry. I only love sophia " I replied looking at him.
"Maybe you shouldn't have left sophia." OG replied.
"Yeah. I Better get going and apologize to her. " I told OG as I stood up from the sofa. I walked towards the door and left waving a goodbye to OG.
I walked home thinking how to apologize to sophia. I opened the front door and I heard the sound of tv. I guess she is still awake.
I walked into the living room. And I saw her sleeping on the couch. I offed the tv and took a seat on the floor beside her. She looked so calm and peaceful. I kissed her forehead and stood up and went to our bedroom. I changed into my sweatpants and grabbed my pillow and blanket. I slept on the floor beside the couch. I reached for Her waist hugging her lightly. And I Fall asleep.

--sophia p.o.v--
I woke up at 9am and realized someone's arm on my waist I turned around and saw omar lying on the floor. I gently pulled away from his grip. I tied my hair up and Got up from the couch cautiously. I took a seat beside sleeping Omar and I admired him. He looked calm and He started to stir. He thn opened his eyes panicly After realizing I was not on the couch. He seated up immediately and thn He realized I was beside him only.
"Phew. I thought you left " He said Looking at me
" I thought you left" I replied emphasizing the you.
"Sophia I am so sorry I didn't mean to say those words. They are not even the truth. The truth is I only love you." He said looking at me.
"I am sorry Omar. Maybe I shouldn't have overreacted. " I replied smiling at him.
He pulled me in to his warm embrace. "Ow"He said When we pulled away.
"What happened? " I asked.
"My back hurts" He replied pouting.
"Thats What happens When you sleep on the floor" I replied slapping his forehead.
We Both laughed until He groaned in pain again. "I will go get some ointment and massage your back" I said getting up on my feet and walked to get the ointment.
"Sounds great! Thanks" He replied cheerfully.
----------------------------------------
A/N: personal imagine for hawaiinchild Hope you liked the imagine.
Request imagines are still open..
#famhug.