felix (personal imagine)

*beep beep*
your annoying alarm rang. with a groan you reached for your phone to snooze it and continued to sleep.
suddenly someone jumped on the bed asking me to wake up. who am I kidding someone. my Oh so childish boyfriend Felix must be the one.
He continued jumping and screaming so I gave in and opened my eyes.

"finally Tuwa! you are awake!!! " he replied dropping on his knees on the mattress .
"Now go shower! I am bringing you somewhere special" He said smirking
"Where? " I asked sleepily
"surprise., Now go shower. while I make breakfast for my lady! "He said getting of the bed and leaving the room.

After showering you went to the kitchen.
Felix made some pancakes and sat on the dinning table waiting for you. When He realised you were there. He smiled at you When you took a seat opposite him.
Both of you ate your breakfast. After you were Done you went to get ready.
you wore your favorite denim one piece shorts. you did you make up and hair
Once you were Done you went to the living room. waiting for Felix to be Done.
Once both of you were ready. you left the house and went to Felix car.
you climb on his car. and He drove off.
"Felix, Where are we going? " you asked
"I said surprise "He replied smiling But his gaze fixed on the road
After sometime you asked the same Question
"I swear Tuwa! If you ask me one more time I will drop you off here" he replied trying to threaten you.
" we are here"He said cheerfully.
you looked out the window and you were not sure Where you were. After parking the car you Both climbed out of the car.
He held your hand and leaded to somewhere.
"Welcome to Gröna Lund's Amusement Park(does this really exist. sorry I m not Swedish )" Felix said smiling ear to ear.
you squealed in excitement and hugged him tightly.
"are you surprise "He asking pulling away.
"yeahs" you squealed.
"I think we are spending more thn half hour Just at the entrance " He joked
"comon Let's go in"He said intertwining you hand with his.

"Where first? " He asked looking at me.
you looked around and pointed at the roller coaster.
which made Felix to quirk his eyebrows at you. " are you serious ?" He asked.
"Yeah. Wait are you scared? " you asked.
" Nope I not scared "He replied trying to hide his fear
"okay then Let's go on it first" you replied Turing and starting to walk towards the roller coaster.
"tuwa! Maybe were play that lastly? " He asked
"Why?" you asked smirking
"keep the best for the last " He replied
"okay"
After going on about two rides you Both decided to grabbed something to eat.
ofcus When you are in a amusement park nothing goes Wrong having candy floss.

After riding all the rides. you decided it was time to take the roller coaster.
which was great. you were scream out your lungs. and Felix who held your hand tight all the while keeping his eyes shut.After the ride you were Both were walking out of the park. as you were tired.
He drove back home. on the way back home you kept making fun of him on his reaction on the roller coaster ride
"Oh come on I Got height fear! " He replied
" it was cute " you replied laughing and leaning in to kiss his check.
After sometime you realised the similar streets. you are reaching home.
"we are here" Felix replied getting out of the car.

you remained in the car. Felix open the door and asked you what's Wrong.
" i am tired carry me " you replied
" are you a baby? "He asked rolling hi eyes playfully
"carry me " you relied more demanding.
He gave in and carried you in a bridal style to you house.
-----------------------------
finally It's here! Weird_foooer
Hope you like it. sorry for any Wrong information on the park thingy. Not Swedish.
any way Bye and loads of love <3