oscar (personal imagine )

Anna pov
Oscar and the boys decided to go to Ice skating. And Oscar insisted that I should tag along. But I was so nervous. I have never ever ever been to I've skating and I don't want to look like a fool infront of the boys trying to skate and failing miserably.
I tried to calm down and focus on doing my makeup. I was Done getting ready. I waited for the boys to pick me up. After about 5 minutes Oscar texted me.
*OZZY We are almost there. Leave Now.
*anna *
Okay. I am leaving.
Once you wore your converse sneakers and grabbing you belongings you left. Shutting the door behind you and locking it.
you saw the boys van. The vehicle stopped right infront of you. And you hopped in greeting them.
"Hey babe " Oscar greeted you while you were taking your seat beside him.
"Hey " you replied smiling at him
The car ride pretty much as usual.
When there is Felix and omar even car rides turnt up as Fuck.
You were laughing at their silliness.
You reached the Place. You all went to collect and pay for the rent of ice skating shoes.
After wearing your shoes, you all headed to the rink. You were hesitant to step Into the rink.
Oscar noticed that you were still behind. He skated back to you and held his hand out.
You took his hand and stepped into the rink. Holding his hand tightly.
" don't worry. You will not Fall. I am here to catch you" He said
You blushed at his words.
You took your first step shakily.
When you took you second step you almost slipped. Oscar caught He held you tight
"It's okay , I will teach you anna. Just relax " He whispered to you.
You look up to meet his eyes. He gave you a assuring smile
After minutes of teaching and practising you were able to skate But not that great to skate on your own.
You Both skated around together fingers intertwined.
You were skating around talking and laughing. When Ogge bumped into you both. You Both lost balance. You fell ontop of oscar. Oscar was looking straight into your eyes. You were Both leaning closer about to kiss. When ogge cut you Both.
"You guys alright? Need some Help" ogge asked
"Yeah bro "Oscar replied
offered his hand to Both of you Trying to pull youall up But falling beside you both.
" Thanks for helping us ogge " you replied sarcastically. And laughing hard.
The other boys saw What was happening and They joined in the laughing. After the laughed died down
Felix and Omar pulled the three of you up.
Once you were up the other boys left the Both of you and skated.
"Are you okay? "Oscar asked concern
"Yeah I am fine "you replied.
"Just Now I wanted to do something, But I couldn't " He said while inching you. He closed the gap between you Both. He kissed your lips softly.
"I love you anna " He said in between the kiss. " I love too" you replied
" get a room " the boys shouted.
You Both pulled away laughing at their comment and blushing furiously.
______________________________________
A/N:FINALLY IT'S UP. I SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS Anna_Molander
Hope you like the imagine.