felix imagine(personal)

Karla pov
Felix and I walked down the streets of Stockholm sipping on to our starbucks.

"Hey Karla? " Someone asked questioning infront of us.
I looked up to See one of my old classmate.

"Hey Danny " I greeted with a hug.

"How have you been? It's been really long since we last met." He asked as we pulled away from the hug

" I am doing great. And Yeah it's been really long " I replied as I felt Felix grip tighten around my waist, But I ignored It.

"I should Say you look really beautiful, or should I Say more beautiful. " he said with a cheeky smile

"Or you should just stop flirting with my girlfriend " Felix commented rudely

I nudged his shoulder. When he looked at me I gave him a glare

"Why are you glaring at me? He is flirting with you right in front of me " he replied angrier.

" I wasn't flirting with your girlfriend. I was just talking. A casual talk. " Danny said defending himself.

"That's not How you " casual talk"" Felix replied

" Maybe karla you should just break up with this possessive bastard " Danny said before walk off

"Really Felix? " I questioned with fury.

" Don't you really Felix me. He was straight up flirting with you. And you are smiling at his comment. " he replied raising his voice but lowered when he realised we were in public.

"You are unbelievable " I replied before walking away from him leaving alone. I guess I have to walk home all by myself.

----
I was home watching the telly when the front door opened. Felix walked through and sat beside me.

" Listen karla I was just -" he started But I cut him

"Save it sandman! He was my old classmate. And Yeah he might have said flattering things, But I wasn't blushing at his comment. Because you the only one who makes me blush! " I exclaimed before heading up the stairs locking myself in our shared room.

Felix kept on knocking and begged me to open the door. Which I refused.
After sometime the knocking died down. I guess he is just tired.
I cried as I reminisced the rarities incident.

I heard a muffled ringing from outside the door. I listened closely. And it was Felix. He sang my favourite song strumming the guitar.
"Baby everything So over done But I guess you already know it when two hearts beat at one " that's when I lost it as I rushed to open the door. I opened the door and saw Felix seating in the floor leaned in the side walls.
He continued singing as I joined. He looked up a smile.
I sat beside him.

" I am sorry. I was just jealous. Those words are meant from. So that I can remind you everyday that you are beautiful. Not some old classmate " he said as he look until my eyes

"Jealous sandman is very jealous " I said with a smile ,raising him to chuckle.
He kissed my lips softly and apologize Once again.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N FINALLY AN UPDATE AFTER A MONTH! WOOOHOO
sorry Karlanaticforever for the delay But anyways, I hope you like the imagine!!