OG (personal imagine)

A/N: This personal imagine is for alyssa.  The_Maze_Runner
-------------------------------------------------------

You were on the twitter reading your mentions. It was flooded with many mean comments.

You were already insecure about your size and looks, and those comments were convincing you that you are fat and not good looking. Most of the comments wrote " she is not even pretty. I wonder What OG sees in her" and many sub comment saying "she is far from pretty. Not Even Decent looking". You were  very hurt and started to think.

"Am I not really good for OG" you thought.  " Maybe They are right I am not good enough for OG" you thought and tears were streaming down your face. You  Once Fell into depression and  You used to self harmed and it took you months to be out from depression.

You had the urge to self harm again.

You wanted to self harm because you felt like  they will numb your  emotional pain with physical pain.

You went to your bathroom and searched for the razor.  It was in the toilet cabinet.  You held the razor in-between you fingers.

"Alyssa I am home "OG shouted from the living room But you were drowned on your thoughts that tour were blocked from all the noises.

"Babe whr are you "he asked searching for you.

You closed you eyes shut and you were about to cut you wrist. "What the heck are you doing"OG shouted slapping the razor from your hand.

"Why " He asked voice shaky.

"I can't take the hate "you replied tears streaming down your cheek.

"Look here alyssa.  I love you and That's all matters.  If you hurt yourself, you are Not the only one hurting I am also hurting to See you like this. "He said looking at you.

" promise me you will never try to do this to yourself" He asked

"I promise you" you said

"No pinkie promise "He said offering his pinkie

"I pinkie promise "you said giggling at his childishness.

--------------------------------------------------------
A/n:  Hey Alyssa Hope you liked the personal imagine. 
And If Anyone of you guys wants a personal imagine feel free to comment. *famhug*