fight imagine (omar)

You were watching TV When the front door opened and then slammed. You were startled by the noise. Then You realised it was your boyfriend When He walked through the living room.

"Hey Omar " you said

He kept walking up the stair To your shared bedroom without acknowleding you.

You were worried so you followed him.

"Babe What happened? Why are you not responding me ? Is there something's Wrong? "You asked

Omar glared at you and answered "can you like leave me alone for a moment (y/n) Why do you always have to be questioning me? "

"Well I care about you omar " you said raising your voice.

"Don't Fucking raise your voice at me" He shouted back at you

"Well I was nice to you at first and you were the one started this "attitude" shit "you said.

"Well you wanted to know what's Wrong huh? Well you are the problem right Now,behaving like a clingy bitch."

"Wow I didn't know asking you what's wrong makes me a clingy bitch. "You countered back with a bitter laugh.

He ignored you and went pass you to the dressing table removing his watch and placing it on top of it. Which angered you more.

"What a dick " you said to your self and loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you say?" He asked walking closer to you.

"You heard me " you said back, with that you turned around to walk out of the room. But Omar Got hold to your wrist and pulled you back making you face him.

"Omar let go of my wrist, you are hurting me " you said

You tried to break free But his grip Got tighter.

" pls let go Omar, pls you are hurting me." You said in-between sobs. He realised you were crying so He let go of your wrist.

He realised his grip left marks on your wrist. He tried to get hold of your wrist again But u flinched away thinking He might hurt you. Fear flooding your eyes.

He released He had scared you. So He pulled you into a tight hug and apologizing to you. You cried harder into his chest. To Calm you down He rubbed your back which did Help.

He pulled away from the hug and said I love you. Which you returned back. He leaned in and kissed your lips. And with a Peck He pulled away.

" how about we make cookies together " He suggested

With a giggle you agreed to his idea.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n this is my first time writting a imagines so please forgive me If there is any grammar or sentence error. If you want to request for any imagines feel free to comment
State the member you want an imagine with. Senerio of the imagine and your name.