Distant (Oscar imagine )

"Hello Oscar, are you free tmr? Want to watch a film? " you texted Oscar.
It's been an hour and still no reply?
You checked his status and He was online. Is He ignoring me? You thought to yourself.
You called him to ask him If He was free.
"Hello (y/n)" Oscar spoke.
"Hello Oscar. R u busy rn? " you asked him
" nope Why? " He replied.
"Tmr do you want to watch a film? "
You asked him.
"No I am Actually going out with Sydney"
He replied.
"Do you hate me?" You asked
"No What are you talking about? " He replied.
"Because it seems like you are distancing yourself from me, I am your best friend Oscar. For the past 5 years nobody has came in-between us. But Now you are ignoring me for that Sydney chick. " you uttered and cut of the line without waiting for his reply.
You were so frustrated you grabbed the pillow beside . You covered your face with the pillow and screamed. Letting your frustration out.
Your phone started to vibrate but you did not bother to answer it.
But the person did Not give up calling you.
You couldn't stand the constant vibration noise,without seeing who it was you picked up the phone.
"Hello (y/n) finally you picked up the phone. I need to talk to you. Can I come there Now? " He asked
You were so angry to even reply so you Just hmmmed.
After sometime someone knocked on you door. You opened the door to See Oscar giving you an apologic smile and pulled you If to a hug. After pulling away He said sorry. You Just nod your head and motioned him in.
He took a seat on your couch and sat beside him.
"Look I am so sorry. I wasnt ignoring you. I Just wanted to find out If you will get jealous If I get closer with other girls " Oscar said looking to the ground.
"Why did you wanted to know that? "
You asked with a questioning look.
"Sydney told me that If you liked me too, you will get jealous When I get closer to another girl"he replied looking at you.
"You should have thn asked me " me replied blushing.
"Do you like me? " Oscar asked with a hopeful voice
"Yes"you replied trying not to look like a tomato.
______________________________________
A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE THE IMAGINE. REQUEST IS STILL OPEN
#FAMHUG. LOVEYALL