Revenge(Omar )

OMAR:
you were controlling your laughter as you continued drawing on omar's face with a sharpie as He was asleep. You were taking your revenge for What he did last week. He drew a mustache on your face When you were sleeping and it was a pain washing them away.
You added a final touch to his face by filling the gap in-between his eyebrows forming a unibrow. You almost burst out from you laugher.
Omar started shifting and you stopped What going were doing.
you quickly kept the sharpie under your pillow. And acted like you were sleeping.
His alarm started ringing. "Can you Help me off the Alarm (y/n)" Omar said eyes still shut. you ignored him and continued acting like you were sleeping.
"Babe I said... Oh" He realized you were still 'sleeping ' When He opened his eyes and turned to face you.
He reached out for his phone and offed the alarm.
He kissed your forehead before getting up from the bed.
He went to the bathroom.
"OMG WTF YOU DID TO MY FACE?! " Omar screamed rushing out.
You were laughing so hard. He rushed to the bed and straddled you. "You did this? " He asked tickling you
"Omar stop. OMG pls . Yes it was me " you replied laughing uncontrollably.
He stopped tickling and started glaring at you
"Oi don't glare at me . Or don't you dare plot a revenge because you started this first. And I Just paid back my revenge " you told Omar, more like warning
He tried to keep the glare. But both of you started laughing. "I am gonna take a pic of you. I swear you are working those unbrow" you said laughing
"No way" He replied hiding his face with a pillow
"Pls Omar pls. I will not post in social media " you begged him trying to convincing him for a photo.
"Okay"He replied pouting. You grabbed you phone and tapped on the camera.
"Smile Omar"you said clicking a pic.
He gave you a smile,a pitiful smile.
"Don't post the pic okay. And I am getting late for interview I Better go shower. " He replied pecking your lips.
When He was showering you tweeted the pic with the caption.
"Payback sucker :))xx"
guess theres gonna be another revenge! But this time from Omar
____________________________________
A/N: SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE.
Any way Hope you liked this imagine and I will also be taking personal imagine. If you want one feel free to comment or message me including your name,scenario and fav boy.
And I am also thinking of making some preferences
#famhug