Olly (personal imagine)

This is for Aini, hope you like it!

"So our next song is Build A Girl" Omar announced in the mic.

I was currently in the front row seats at the corner watching my boyfriend, Olly and his bandmates doing their tour show.

"Shall we call up one of you girls, to be here with us? Up on stage while we perform? How does that sound?" Oscar spoke, recieving shouts and cheers. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Okay, Olly will do the honours" Omar stated. Olly scanned the huge crowd and a slight bit of me hoped he would say me.

He pointed at a girl in the middle row and he said, "Come on up, beautiful" he said with a wink.

I frowned abit, my jealousy taking over. But I let it slide seeing as she is a Foooer.

She started tearing up while on stage. Then they started to perform the song while she sat in the middle of the stage.

When they sang their last chorus, Olly got abit touchy with her and that stirred up some emotions in me. And it wasn't good.

After the song, all four hugged her but Olly just had to kiss her on the cheek.

Watching that I just couldn't stay there. I decided to go backstage. I walked backstage and spotted Katia. She waved over to me.

"Hey, you are not going to stay longer?"

"Nah, slight headache. A nap would make me feel better." I smiled faintly and headed to the room for a quick shower first.

After my shower, I got ready for my nap. Just right then, Olly opened the door. I ignored his presence and laid on the bed.

Soon, two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Babe?"

Silence.

"Babe, you mad?" He poked my sides.

I groaned, annoyed. "Go cuddle with your beauty. Stop disturbing me."

"Aini, are you jealous?"

"Not at all" He turned me, facing him. He gave me his infamous smirk. "You know that the only girl i know is beautifully perfect is you, baby. She is a fan. You don't expect me to call her average-looking. Every girl is beautiful but you are the perfection in my eyes. I love you" He said sincerely, looking in my eyes.

I gave him a smile, my heart deeply touched. I pulled him close and give him a slow, loving kiss.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: hope you like this imagine QurratuAiniMansor.
Thanks to sweetinnocentlove for helping me.
Don't forget to check her fanfic of Louis tomlinson.