preference:silent treatment

--Felix--
"I m sorry (y/n), please talk to me " He said following you to the kitchen.
You were giving him silent treatment After having a stupid little argument.
You ignored him and continued to prepare to cook.
He sighed heavily and left the kitchen. After you were Done cooking you went to take a bath . When you entered the bathroom you saw a giant bug on your bathtub. "Felix! Felix come here" you shouted.
"What happened "He asked rushing to Where you were.
"Kill the bug, please " you said.
"No, When I begged you to talk to me you didnt "He said smirking After his comment and left the room.
You followed him begging him to kill the bug so you can have your bath.
And He gave in with a condition of you making him a sandwich After your bath.

--Oscar--
Oscar was mad at you as you broke his favorite shades by accident. And He was giving you the silent treatment.
At first you thought He will not Sustain for more than hour. But It's been more thn 4 hours and it was driving you crazy begging him talk to you. You were Both watching TV in your living room seated in a separate sofa. You turned to look at him as He kept his eyes fixed on the tv. You grabbed the remote control and turned the tv off. He turned to meet you gaze with a quick stare.
"Pls oscar. Talk to me.! I m sorry it was Just a accident " you said sincerely.
He rolled eye at you and turned his gaze back to the tv which was Just a black screen .
You grabbed a cushion beside you.and throw that across the room hitting Oscars head. He ignored it.
You grabbed other cushion beside you and throw at him. Without realizing  you threw the remote control too. Which hit his nose.
"Ow (y/n) are you serious? " Oscar asked you rubbing his nose.
"That's What happen When you ignore me" you replied
"And you talked to me. I won you lose" you added.
He started laughing at your childishness. And He moved to sit beside you. And oned the tv pulling you closer towards him.

--OG--
"I posted the pic of you because it was hilarious." He said pouting.
You ignored his comment and continued to scroll trough your twitter.
He sighed heavily. " If you are gonna give me this silent treatment I am gonna do the same " He said.
After few mins be grabbed a cushion and screamed on it.
You wanted to laugh at his action. You shut you mouth tightly to muffle you laughter. He noticed your action and moved closer to you swiftly. He grabbed your laptop and placed it on the table. "So you are trying to control your laughter? " He asked smirking.
You rolled your eyes and turned away.
He grabed your waist and started tickling you. You started laughing and tried to set yourself free from the tickling. But you couldn't.
"Og stop" you said in-between your laughter.
"Not until You accepting the fact that the pic was hilarious" He said continuing to tickle you.
"Yeah it was hilarious. Now pls stop tickling me"you said
He stopped tickling you.
He grabbed you lemon pie from the table and rubbed it on your face.
"No you did not Just " you shouted getting up grabbing the remaining pie and chased him.

--Omar --
"I m so sorry for canceling our date night last minute. " you said while walking through the living room.
You turned around to see Omar watching his show.
"Omar I am talking to you" you said while you walked towards him. You took a seat beside him But He moved away. "Acknowledge me omar " you said. He unfolds his arm and pointed to the table. You grabbed the note which wrote "I am not going to talk to you ". You chuckled reading the note.
"Are you serious" you asked with a raised eyebrow. But He didn't reply.
You sighed and Got up from your seat to change you cloths.
You went to your room and changed into your comfies.
Before leaving the room you grabbed some paper and a pen.
You went to the living room and noticed Omar still watching his show.
you took a seat opposite him.
You started to scribble " I am sorry" on the note ucrushed it into a ball and throw it. It hit his arm. Here grabbed the paper and read it. He crushed it and threw it on the floor.
U grabbed another paper and wrote the same and throw it at him.
He smiled lightly but didn't reply.
U thn grabbed another paper and wrote "I love you" u crushed it into a ball and threw it aiming his face.
The paper hit his face. He gave me u death glare before opening the note. After reading He smiled at you.
"I love you too " He said and you jumped happily that He have finally talked to you.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: here Is my preference. Hope Y'all liked it. And If you want a personal imagine feel free to Request. Thanks for the votes.