oscar(personal imagine)

Julia pov

"Hey Julia" my dance mate greeted as I entered the dance studio.
"Hey Sam" I returned with a smile.
I thn went to keep bag down. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and walked towards my group of friends.
"Where is Mr lester?(choreographer ) " I asked them while I took a seat beside Elise.
"He is on the way. And we have some boyband dudes joining us" she replied
"Oh" is all I could reply.
We chatted random stuff and laughed our ass off.
Some one cleared their throat,well it was obvious that Mr Lester is here.
We all looked up to See four other guys with him.
Wait?are they the fooo conspiracy.
Calm down Julia. Keep it cool. I scolded my self as I fought myself to act normal as possible.
"Today we have four guys joining us. They are very popular in Sweden. They are the fooo conspiracy " Mr Lester said
Everyone cheered and welcomed them.
Elise kept on nudging me. I turned to look at her.
"Are they that fooo conspiracy you always talk about she asked confused
"Yes"I replied trying not to fangirl.
"Oooh they are hot af "she replied
"Ofcus "I replied and turning my attention back to Mr Lester.
"We going to split the class into 4 groups today. One of the boys will be in your group. And today we are dancing for where are you now by Justin bieber. "
"Alright" we all said in unison

Julia you will be joining Oscars group He said. I walked towards my group trying to keep calm. After done with the grouping. Our practice started.
I tried my best to perfect each and every step. It was time to film and we took our position. Well I was infront of oscar. The music started playing and I gave my best. Once we were done everyone cheered. I turned around to walk back to my seat.
I was seeing other groups performance. I had this weird feeling like someone was looking at me. When I searched I saw Oscar looking at me.
I smiled at him and He smiled back. I then turned my attention back to the performance. After the performance we were given 10 mins break . I went to the water fountain and gulped Down the water. Once I was done I turned around just to bump on someone. When I notice who it was I was shocked.
"Sorry. By the way I am oscar " He said extending his hand.
"H-hey. I am uh j-julia "I replied stuttering.
He laughed at me while I curse myself for stuttering and embarrassing myself.
"You were great just now. "He said looking straight in my eyes.
"Thank you " I replied blushing furiously
"I hope you are free After this " He asked
" yeah I am free"I replied
"I hope you don't mind hanging out " He replied as He scratched the back of his neck.
"Why not" I said smiling .
"Great. After this we are hanging out"
"Yeah."
"See Ya thn "
"I am seeing you"
He laughed at my Oh So lame joke.
And Mr Lester started clapping his hands. Which means resume practice.
And that's How I met my boyfriend Oscar enestad.
----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: EYYO IT'S HERE. HOpe YOU LIKE IT finnishfoooer

I am sorry to Say that I won't be taking anymore request. But I will update my pending request. I will also be updating smile imagine / preference once a while. Thank you.