Prologue

You took your luggage from the conveyor belt: a suitcase, and violin case. You swung the case onto your back. You were expecting your ride to arrive in about half an hour, there was some time to kill. You sat down at a nearby bench, slouched exhausted. The grueling hours of flight made your body feel tense and you felt strain in your back. You leaned backwards stretching your arms and legs.

After a few moments of stretching, you proceeded to tap your foot, tapping coordinately to the song you were humming to. Impatient, you stood up and decided to walk around to release the ongoing tension. After striding and walking into random stores you thought were interesting. It's been years since your last visit in Japan and you were excited for the next match.

To your disturbance, a few girls were chattering loudly amongst themselves. Something among the lines of "green," and "light." You were exceptionally curious and decided to question them. Approaching the two, you greeted, "Hey ladies, mind telling me about this light?"

"Hi! Apparently, there's a large crowd outside and they talked about this light coming towards here." The blonde replied, facing towards you. "Yeah, we don't know much but we were just going to check it out." Her brunette friend added.

"Thanks so much, well see ya! Bye." You waved at them before taking off towards the exit, already approaching the large crowd. They were looking towards the distance.

Already reaching the exit, the crowd suddenly dispersed, screams of panic flooding the air. The mysterious green light shook the earth and it was already here. Whatever it was, it took you into its cold, hardened embrace.

The world turned into stone.