Personality Is A Incurable Disease

Start from the beginning

Y/n: namjoon....ah..... Not here...... Please.....

She said but it felt more like pleading...... He stopped sucking and look at her.....

Namjoon: but I want you right now right here.....

Namjoon said as he slowly started to take off her shirt and he tore her dress that she was wearing in a one go..... Seeing that, she gasped and try to hide her half naked figure...... Namjoon make her hands away from her body.....

Namjoon: don't hide it, it's not like I haven't seen it.... I have seen all of you..... Now, it's your time to see me and feel me.....

And with that, he took her hand and place it to her chest slowly sliding it to her toned abs...... He is making her turned on by doing this...  Her downwards are already getting wet just by touching his body....... He then slide her other hand to her pants and look at her with a passionate way.....

Namjoon: Remove my pant, babygirl......

He said making her feel flustered...... She slowly started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pant and slide it without looking at it...... Seeing that, namjoon took her chin and make her look at him.......

Namjoon: you will open your eyes and see me when I am doing it with you, understand???

He said as he asked her with his deep husky voice and his dragon piercing gaze......

She nodded and with that he kissed her but this time in her lips passionately... She also kissed him back...... After a long make out session, they parte away from each other because of shortage of oxygen....

Y/n: I am still sore.....

She exclaimed as Namjoon chuckled......

Namjoon: don't worry, babygirl.... I am not going to put my shaft into you..... This time my tongue will do the work in your sweet delicate p***y.......

And with that he slowly goes to her leg and started to kiss her thighs.... She is trying her best not to moan loudly.... Her p***y is throbbing because of the teasing......

Y/n : I can't..... Please....do....it....... Daddy......

And that's the last string of Namjoon's sanity that broke and wake RM.......

RM: with pleasure... babygirl.....

 babygirl