Although the master didn’t know what Song Qinghan intended to do, he subconsciously helped him hide the fact, “We originally planned to go in, but then I thought it was too dangerous inside, so I gave up and prepared to go back.”

After that, Qin Sanmu raised his head and looked forward to the back of Song Qinghan and the master. Just as he saw that the snowy ground was still in a perfect condition as before, he nodded thoroughly and then smiled, saying, “You’re right, master, it’s really dangerous inside here, you shouldn’t risk your life for whatever intentions you got.”

“Alright!” the master answered, and then got onto the sleigh together with Song Qinghan, hurriedly heading back to the village before these Qin guys took any other actions.

After they were some distance from the Qin family, the master turned to look at Song Qinghan and asked, “So have you already known that they would come? So that you eradicated the marks and changed another direction?”

Song Qinghan looked ahead with a faint expression and roared in a low voice, “I’m not kind of a divine who is able to predict whether they will come or not. However, their presence actually has proven my other speculation.”

The master paused and followed his train of thought. “Do you mean that the Qin Family gets a tie with the snow forest?”

Song Qinghan nodded and asked directly, “Didn’t you find it rather strange? Do you really find something threatening to us when we entered the snow forest? In addition, it is really a tricky way to let out bunch of rumors no matter if it is really dangerous inside or not. They can just warn us not to approach with just some simple words instead of exaggerating the fact! I don’t think the warnings are enough to threaten the residents.”

“Such action of letting out alarmist talks again and again only proves that they might get something evil in their minds.”

The master rubbed the rope in his hand thoughtfully and slowly asked, “Why did they do so? And as for the opium poppy you mentioned just then, is it related to the Qin Family as well? Or! They intend to ruin our village?”

Song Qinghan didn’t admit it, nor did he deny, he just stared at the village which was approaching in his sight, and then he said slightly, “I got a plan. And if it runs smooth, we might know their real intention tomorrow.”

Seeing that Song Qinghan’s face was assuming an expression of calmness, the master gradually calmed down. After entering the village, he sighed heavily and exclaimed, “If it wasn’t you, probably this secret will hide away for an eternity. Actually sometimes I got a strong feeling that probably it is the divine will which let us meet each other.”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan smiled with embarrassment but didn’t say anything.

The master also realized that he had said something improper. He cleared his throat and changed the topic, and then said slowly, “It’s time to have dinner. We will negotiate about the arrangement about the plan.”

“Alright!” Song Qinghan sounded and answered, and then he went to check Goudan’s situation directly. Since he found Goudan was regaining his consciousness, he didn’t say any other useless words but informed Goudan’s femina father about the other matters needing his attention.

Just at the moment he turned around and was about to leave, it seemed that he recalled something in his mind suddenly, and then he approached to Goudan, whispering, “Tell me, who gave you the stuff which made you so addicted to?”

Gou Dandan lifted his eyelids and a glow flashed in his murky eyes. He confessed slowly and difficultly, “San… Sanmu…”

After the confession, he started to cry as his eyes and lips wrinkled as if he was kicking himself for self-accusation.

Song Qinghan paused, reached out to pat the poor man on the back, he comforted him for a short while and then stood up, turned around and left the room.

Again, everything seemed to get a close tie with the Qin Family! And, this so-called Qin Family seemed to get a great power to handle everything with an unknown ambition. Though, superficially, the master was seemingly the only head and leader of this village, the Qin Family still got somehow the power to manipulate the whole event from the beginning to the end. In other words, they could be the real controller behind the scene!

After dinner, Song Qinghan walked to the empty spacious space just as he did yesterday, waiting for the moon to rise.

Suddenly, a noise of hurried footsteps sounded behind his back. Subconsciously, he turned his head, and to his surprise, Qin Sanmu was approaching with a smile. Calming down, he then asked to Qin Sanmu in a plain tone, “What’s wrong? Did you get something to inform me?”

In face, Qin Sanmu was not that ugly, but the temperament he gave off made Song Qinghan feel a bit disgusted. And, probably by knowing the fact that the opium poppy was related to their family, Song Qinghan even started putting a hatred on this man.

Fortunately, Qin Sanmu did not discern Song Qinghan’s defensiveness. After all, they were just strangers to each other by far. No one would be so enthusiastic towards a stranger in their first greet.

He smiled and followed Song Qinghan’s gaze to stare at the sky. He said slightly, “Are you waiting for the moon, Doctor Song? Just because of that legend?”

Song Qinghan did not doubt the authenticity of the legend, but after hearing Qin Sanmu’s teasing tone, he asked in return, “So do you know? I mean, the exact location of the snowlotus?”

“I do know!” replied Qin Sanmu.

Song Qinghan didn’t expect that Qin Sanmu would reply him so directly, and such a reply almost failed him to regain his attention.