“Have you forgotten our tradition? People who can’t be saved will be thrown into the snow forest, so there are always some news coming back and forth. Of course, many of stories are speculated by them and not necessarily accurate.”

“Them?” Song Qinghan repeated, with the images of figures and faces of those men who tried to get Goudan away that day reoccurred in his mind.

“So you mean that all the rumors were leaked only by them based on one-sided remarks? So, those who headed to here these years are all the same ones?”

The master was stunned and didn’t understand why Song Qinghan’s expression suddenly became rather serious, but he still answered honestly, “Yes, sure, because the Qin Family should be the one who is the most familiar to this route. So from the very beginning, it fell to them to be responsible for this mission, something wrong with that?”

“Something wrong?” Song Qinghan squinted his eyes suddenly, and then slowly replied, “Well, not to scare you, but something might have gotten seriously wrong!”

Although he didn’t know what the depths of the snow forest look like, it seemed that nothing threatening had potentially posted from the current consideration. The reason why the snow forest would piss those men off was totally because of themselves, the fact was that those men were scared by their own imaginations.

Or, in other words, they were just frightened by those rumors.

If there was no danger in the snow forest, then it could be speculated that the ones who spread these rumors must be hiding something.

Even worse… Suddenly, something seemed to occur to him, he opened his eyes wide and asked, “Who was the one found the opium poppy in the very beginning?”

The head was frightened by Song Qinghan’s shocked appearance and said with a confused expression, “Emm… if you have to mention the effect of that plant, I would say it’s also the Qin Family’s credit..”

He paused and seemed to have understood what Song Qinghan was thinking. He said in disbelief, “You mean, is there something wrong with the Qin Family?”

Song Qinghan pursed his lips and suddenly turned his head to stare at the route they came along.

“I got an idea in my mind, let’s head back.”

Although the master guessed that Song Qinghan was suspecting the Qin Family, he had no clue about what he suspected. So when he heard Song Qinghan’s words, he seemed to have not reacted and asked subconsciously, “What’s happening? We have just entered this area…”

Song Qinghan shook his head and said decisively, “Go back first. Otherwise… I don’t think we are able to get out of here.”

Then, he walked straight to the direction of the spot where the sleigh stayed, seemingly being rather anxious.

The master followed up in behind in confusion. Just as they reached the place where the sleigh stayed, several members from the Qin Family were approaching not afar. And then the master frowned and spoke to them, “What brings you here?”

It seemed that the family members from the Qin Family didn’t expect that they would meet the master and Song Qinghan in such a way in coincidence, they stared at each other in the eyes, and then in the end it was the oldest son of the Qin Family, Qin Sanmu, took the initiative to speak, “Master, you’ve been out for so long, we, including the rest of the residents worried that you might have encountered something unsolvable, that’s why we come over here as a representative to check out. Master… Are you trying to get inside or, have you already come out from the forest?”