"Thanks Y/n."

"Your welcome."

"How did you know it was Y/n?" Hemsworth asks and Evans gets the T-Shirt out and shows everyone.

"OHHHHHHH!" Everyone nods understandably in sync whilst Sam leans over and gives you a fist bump, you returning it in the blink of an eye, with a lil 'pow'

Scarlett's POV:

The waiting is KILLING ME!!!! I just want to give Y/n her present already, luckily we're up to Lizzie, then it's Holland and then finally Y/n. Lizzie got a Wanda/Scarlett Witch themed Build-A-Bear from Hiddleston, and I think she loves it more than anything, she let out a let cry of joy and had not let it go since. Holland got a replica of the Mary Poppin's umbrella from, yeah you guessed it Mackie because and I quote, "It's great, cause you can stand under the umbrella when it's pouring and it's Disney themed for ya little man!" I don;'t understand the logic of this man but it was entertaining to see Holland's reaction. Now it's Y/n, the first thing she'll open it to is the T-shirt and the test is right at the bottom of the box in a little box.

"MY TURN!" Y/n squealed with excitement standing up quickly rushing over to the table, the fun thing is Cobie didn't join in but Y/n doesn't know that so she doesn't know whether the gift is from me or Cobie..... this is gonna be fun. "WHAT IS I CAN'T WAIT?!" Y/n shook the box excitedly sitting back down on the floor next to Cobie as she ripped the wrapping paper off. She took the shirt out and looked absolutely clueless, she looked at me so she knew it was off me.

"Are you trying to call me fat or greedy cause that ain't very caring at Christmas time Ingrid?!!"

"Just look at them bottom of the box there's something else!"

"A smaller box?"

*face slap* "Just open it!" I sighed pinching my nose with my fingers.

"But I'm scared."

"Please just open it Y/n!" Everyone demanded.

"Alright alright keep your hair on, Mackie you're alright though you don't have to worry."

"Dude!"

Y/n very hesitantly unwrapped the present which was painfully slow. She even slowly open the box and even though it was very, very, very, VERY painful nothing beats how her facial expressions changed. As her mood changed so did mine.

It was all silent as everyone tried to read her facial expressions, she had a hand to her mouth in shock which could be a good sign? "What is it sunshine?" Cobie broke the silence and snapped Y/n out of her daydream as she covered her face with he...

It was all silent as everyone tried to read her facial expressions, she had a hand to her mouth in shock which could be a good sign? "What is it sunshine?" Cobie broke the silence and snapped Y/n out of her daydream as she covered her face with her hands and in the crook of Cobie's neck as we all heard her start to cry.

"Awww!" everyone cooed at her reaction as i got up and went to hug her.

"Awww sweetheart!" Cobie chuckled hugging her back.

"You're pregnant?!" Y/n's voice suddenly went all high-pitched.

"Yeah I am." I chuckled tears brimming my eyes.

"I'm gona bea ahsoe sitaye?!"

"What?"

"I'm gonna be a big sister?!"

"Yeah you are!" i laughed again.

"Sam?!"

"Yeah kid?"

""I'm gonna be a big sister!"

"I know kiddo!" he smiled as i hugged her tighter and felt her shoulders starting to shake again and hearing her sniffles.

"What's wrong now?!" I chuckled wiping my tears from my cheek.

"I have someone knew to teach all the sassiness, that kid is gonna be the sassiest kid alive with both me and Rose teaching him or her." she cried.