Taming Tanaka: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Her hot, pink tongue darted out as Drew nervously moistened her lips, sneaking a shy glance at Percy's clothing body. Her thighs ground together, as she attempted to stifle the arousal dampening her panties, trying to at least have some semblance of control over her body, to deny Percy the absolute control that both of them he commanded.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, which just accentuated and increased the intoxicating effect Percy had on her. She was sure that she didn't have that much alcohol, and there was nothing spiking her drinks, either.

They had been to a rich club in the capital after an evening spent doing mostly nothing, lounging about in parks and cafes. There had been a lot of flashing lights, music, dances and people, both drunk and sober, at the club.

And flirting. A lot of flirting.

Percy had been in the thick of it, flirting shamelessly with a gaggle of horny girls surrounding him, belonging to all ages and ethnic groups.

And through it all, he had made Drew sit in his lap like an obedient pet, carry out all the menial tasks he set her, while he had fun groping her sinful body.

Drew had never felt more humiliated in her entire life, yet she was at a loss to find evenings she had enjoyed more.

Perhaps it was to drive home a lesson. The fact that Percy was the one calling all the shots, she was only an obedient pet, a toy. Yet, Drew found herself unable to complain, after all, Percy took the best care of his toys, he loved his toys more than any other man loved their life partner.

She stiffened involuntarily, sucking in a breath as Percy leaned down towards her.

She closed her eyes, anticipating another kiss, but gasped as wet lips met her neck.

Her reaction was immediate, the Asian girl leaned her head to the side to allow Percy unrestricted access to her neck, her hips snapping up towards him as she moaned, coming undone immediately. Her toes curled in ecstasy as her pussy spasmed, drenching her panties as she orgasmed, hard.

"Damn, only a kiss to the neck? You must have been pent up." Percy spoke, never stopping his gentle caressing of her smooth neck with his lips. Seemingly ignorant of the orgasm he had brought her after kissing her passionately on a park bench, or the constant, torturous edging she had been subjected to, throughout the day.

Percy continued to trail wet kisses on her neck, drawing moans and gentle mewls from the Tanaka's lips as he nibbled softly on her skin. Percy pressed his face to her neck, drawing a deep breath to sniff her intoxicating scent, a sort of aphrodisiac, a tasteful combination of a few choice, expensive colognes.

He felt her jugular vein throbbing beneath his skin, so full of life, pulsing in rhythm with her racing heart.

He leaned back up again, placing a soft kiss on Drew's moist lips as he grinned down at her. "Ready for the real deal, then, Tanaka?"

Drew tried her best to erect her arrogant, bitchy 'I'm better than you' smirk, to little success. Her lips trembled in nervousness, her body betraying her excitement and anticipation as a fresh wave of arousal leaked from her tight, virgin folds, that had only ever felt Drew's own fingers or some sex toys she had smuggled into Camp.

"Naughty girl," Percy spoke as he straddled her, fiddling with the silk strap around her neck, unable to discern how the dress could be taken off.

With what little patience he had in the beginning tried by the annoying little strap that kept him from the delicious reward of Drew Tanaka's body, Percy resorted to drastic measures.

He hooked his fingers into her cleavage window, making Drew moan softly as she felt his fingers brush against her soft skin a sound, a feeling that only served to craze him further.