C H A P T E R 1

y/n:

"Thank you very much Mom. I think I am ready now!" I said and smiled at her. She also looked at me. I saw her tearing up and walked up to her to hug her. "Hey Mum... it's okay. I'm not gone forever" I said and looked at her again. She smiled "I know. But now you don't live in London anymore, you're far away now" "That's not true. I'll come visit you as often as I can" She nod and hugged me once again. 

"Okay that's it then. I'll go home, see you" she said and walked outside. I walked right behind her and waved at her when she sat into her car. I knew that she didn't liked it that I was now not a child anymore and didn't lived at the house of my parents anymore. She looked at me and smiled before she started the motor and drove away.

I closed the door and leaned against it. That's it. Now I finally moved out. I lived in Brighton and my family in London. My mother told me very very often that I should search for a flat anywhere in London to be near to them but I found this little house in Brighton and everything seemed perfect. My dad always supported me with everything and told me it would be okay if I visited them as often as possible.

I walked to the couch and sat down. I took out my phone and opened Twitter. Since I was a little streamer I wrote a tweet so all my followers would know that I moved out and lived now in Brighton. I didn't know what I could do, so I walked upstairs where were just three rooms. A bathroom, my bedroom and probably the most important room in the house for me: my streaming room. My Pc was still not connected, so I did this really quick and then turned it on.

I decided to do a little morning Stream. I opened Twitch and clicked the 'go live' button. After my intro a lot people were in my stream. I smiled, what they couldn't see it 'cause I was a faceless streamer. "Good Morning guys!" I said and looked at the chat. "I'm good thank you for asking. So probably a few people know it already, but not everyone has twitter so I'm gonna tell it you here again. I finally moved out guys! Yeah finally. Uhm, I live now in Brighton in a little house" I started. Truly telling this made me smile, 'cause I planned for very long now. My chat was also happy that I made it, which made me even happier.

***

Even tho I wanted to Stream for only an hour, I sat here for two and a half hours and still talked with my chat. "Okay guys I just noticed how late it is, so I think I'm gonna end the stream here" I said and laughed. I just adopted the chat and then went offline. I sat back in my chair. I checked the time again and stood up to make myself something to eat. 

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. There was not much in there so I just took the milk and some cornflakes to make it easy. I sat at my kitchen table and scrolled through Instagram. My new post, where I showed my new streaming room, got a few new likes. I was very happy that I got a lot new followers. At the beginning of the month we were like four thousand. Now we were six thousand, and it was only the 16th.

I still didn't know if I would do my face reveal in closer time, but I actually didn't felt comfortable with this so I thought I could let myself time with this. I put away my bowl and walked upstairs, into my bedroom to read a bit and calm down. I took a book out of my shelf and opened the first page. I liked reading, because I could just let me sink into the story and I didn't have to think about anything else. Right now I was a little bit lonely because I've never been alone. I mean of course I've been alone for a few days and also a few weeks, but now I knew that I would be alone for a bit longer. 

But I also knew that I decided that for myself and didn't had to do that. But I was already 23 and thought the time has come to move out. I shook my head and smiled. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had to read the page again.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(796 words)

so that's the first chapter of my new story. It took long to write it and I hope that it's gonna be better than the last one:)

- Luma