Chapter 14

It was around noon when Rosalie felt Luthers hand caress her cheek. She woke up realizing she was still lying on Luthers chest. Her emerald orbs gazed up at him. He looked calm and proud. Probably proud because he finally has something he's been wanting for a long time. This was no other than Rosalie. The girl sat up feeling a terrible pain between her legs. A whimper escaped her lips and she layed back down. Luther let out a chuckle and sat up on the bed. He went to the bathroom turning on the shower. Rosalie sat up again covering herself with the sheets. Her torn dress was looking back at her from the floor. She yelped when two strong arms scooped her up from the bed. Luther carried her in the bathroom, putting her under the running water. It felt nice against her skin. A soft hand found it's way onto her waist and she quickly turned around facing Luther. He was looking down at Rosalie's naked frame. Due to the light he was able to see more of her now. This left Rosalie feeling self-consious. She looked down at her feet not able to make eye contact, and soon realized her fault. She quickly looked back up at Luther, his eyes didn't hold much anger. Maybe he'll let her off the hook once more.

His hand ran up from Rosalie's waist to her jaw, cupping it and pulling her closer until he could feel her naked chest press against his. Leaning closer, Luther pushed his lips over hers making her get lost in the kiss. Although she didn't kiss back, it was still intimidating. Droplets of water flowed down her face dripping from the tip of her nose. It ran down her cheeks and onto their parted lips as they molded together. Luthers other hand moved into Rosalie's wet hair which was already messy from this morning, but his fingers made it even messier. It didn't bother Luther she wasn't kissing him back, although he wanted her too. Seems like she's just not there yet. Right now it was enough that he got to fuck her. And that's exactly what he's going to do. Fuck her till she can't walk. Which won't be hard considering she already has problems walking because of this morning. And Luther knew that very well, but who would give up a chance to fuck in the shower. That person was not Luther.

He lifted her up off her feet. Rosalie's legs wrapped around his fine torso and he kept his lips on hers. The cold tiles pushed against Rosalie making her arch her back into him. He broke the kiss running his lips down to Rosalie's chest. Her quiet moans filled the bathroom as Luther nibbled on the skin of her breast that still had marks from this morning. He took her nipple in his mouth running his tongue over it while massaging her other breast. Rosalie's body reacted to this all to well. His fingers teased her entrance until he aligned himself at her entrance. He didn't waste any time ramming into her. Although she was still sore she adjusted quickly and Luther picked up his pace.

Rosalie felt bad letting herself enjoy this the slightest bit, but saying no to Luther might not end very well.

He kept going till Rosalie reached her high. After he came aswell he stayed inside her filling her up. His forehead stayed against Rosalies as they both tried catching their breath. The glass was fogged by the steam of the water and their heavy breathing. Luther tucked Rosalies hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead before stepping out of the shower.

She was left alone her knees shaking under the warm water. It didn't feel good to be left alone but it was a better choice. She cleaned herself up with the different scented shampoos lined up on the shelf. Many of them were tropical scented and some were scented of different wild flowers. She decided with a flower scented shampoo for her hair and a coconut scented conditioner. She poured some of the tropical scented body wash for her body. After rinsing everything off with the nice warm shower. A white fluffy towel was hanging nearby, she placed it off the hook, wrapping it around her small frame. She found a brand new toothbrush by the sink, knowing it was most likely to be there for her. She picked it up pressing toothpaste on it, brushing her teeth.

After finishing up in the bathroom she went outside and found some undergarnements and some jeans and a shirt laid out on the bed. Picking it up she paced back to the bathroom.