Chapter 9

Rosalie went to the bathroom with her head hanging low. She turned the shower on, and stripped out of her clothes. The water was just right. She let it hit her skin and almost enjoyed it when the door opened. She saw Luther with his shirt off and screamed falling down moving back in the corner. She pulled her knees up to her chest turning to the side not letting him see her. Her wet hair hid her face away from the man. "What's wrong kitten? You've seen me without a shirt before. What's with all the drama?" She looked up at him her eyes trailing down his defined abs and his visible v-line. She stopped her eyes there not looking further and turned away. A low chuckle was heard from him as he watched her scared naked frame. She heard more clothes drop and the shower cabins door open. She strictly kept her eyes on the floor infront of her not wanting him to see her looking at him. Although that didn't stop him. He stepped closer to the scared Rosalie and firmly held her forearm. She whimpered in pain at the harshness and wished to slap him but that would only be an invitation for another few slaps and whips on her. She did as he wanted and stood up covering herself with her hands. She didn't meet his eyes. She couldn't. She was so self-concious that it felt phsically impossible.

She continued looking at her feet and feeling the water hit her back. It was getting cold under his stare. "I'm done now, I'll go and get dressed." She quickly opened the cabin and wanted to get out if not for the grip on her arm tightening. "Why are you leaving so fast?" She scrunched her eyes pleading that he'll let her go. Just once more. "I'm done in here." She took a deep breath and repeated herself. "I'll just go and get dressed." He felt the girls hand trembling. He wasn't mad at all that he made her so scared. She should know her place. But he decided that he needed to find the right timing. When she was vulnrebal enough to trust him. But he'd need to fuck her up for that. Luther thought of ways to get her to rely on him and trust him but only one thought made it's way into his mind. And that was to kill her brother. But even if he would do that Rosalie would most likely hate him for it. Unless it's framed as a suicide.

'Yes. The loving brother comitting suicide after his sister was kidnapped.'

That way Rosalie would think it's her fault and rely on Luther. The idea of the girl relying on him, wanting him made him smirk. If this was the price then be it.

He went outside and saw her already dressed up in the wine red dress, He had laid out for her. It was just above her knees and not showing any cleavage. Luther didn't want everyone looking at something that's his, cause he'll be sure to kill everyone in the restaurant. He went closer to the girl, Rosalie not daring to move an inch. He brought his face closer to hers and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. She wanted to pull away but that would only make things go downhill. Not that they already weren't. His tongue asked for entrance that was denied making him pissed. He harshly grabbed her jaw forcibg her to open her mouth wider for him. She obeyed at the pain and let him taste the walls of her mouth. He pushed her on the bed holding her hands above her head. Rosalie started to panic and tried to take deep breaths but Luther mouth over hers wasn't letting her. She turned her head away making him place kisses down her neck and collarbone. "We're going to be late." Was all she said waiting for him to get off of her. Although he didn't. "They can wait." He found her sweet spot and started kissing and biting on it, making it even harder for her. "It wouldn't look good if we were late." He continued not moving an inch. "Please." Luther placed on more kiss on her lips and got off of her. The only reason he did so, was because he wanted his plan to work. Although, if after that Rosalie still won't let him have her, he'll take her forcefully. He was being kind to the girl, but as the minutes went by he was getting more and more impatient.

They were both sitting in the car going to the restaurant. Neither spoke. Luthers hand found it's way onto Rosalie's thigh making her uncomfortable. She shifted in her seat and continued looking out the window. His hand kept sliding higher and higher. Luther was still fighting himself, to not tell the uber to pull over, and fuck her here in the car. She looked down at the veiny hand on her thigh holding it firmly and placed her hand on top of his not wanting him to go futher. He stopped and continued looking at his computer. A very posh restaurant was in sight now and Rosalie felt underdressed although she wasn't. She's never been to posh restaurants. She didn't like it. But seems like she didn't have a choice this time. The driver pulled up infront of the restraunt giving the car keys to some sort of guy and held Rosalie's hand intertwining their fingers. A lady was waiting for them and showed them their table. It was in a nice cozy place, which made her a lot more comfortable. She looked at the menu and realized that one of her friend works here. She said the restaurant belonged to some man named 'something Carson'. Her eyes widened finally understanding her friends statement. "This restaurant is yours isn't it?" He nodded his head after telling the waiter to bring a bottle of red wine. "Yes it is. How'd you figure it out?"