Chapter 7

Rosalie woke up to the sound of the door opening. She couldn't remember when she had fallen asleep last night, but it was definitely after she cried her eyes out.

She turned around seeing Luther walk in, holding a tray. Right now he was just wearing black ripped jeans with a white shirt. Rosalie's eyes wandered around on Luther's body as the shirt seemed to be hugging his muscles more than it was supposed to. " My eyes are up here." She quickly looked up meeting his gaze and seeing him smirk. A faint blush tainted her cheeks for being caught. As she woke up more last night's events replayed in her head. She covered her face knowing that her cheeks were red from embarrassment. She remembered how she had moaned and arched her back when Luther kissed her. The bed dipped and Luther took a seat at the edge of the bed. He placed the wooden tray in front of the still blushing girl. Rosalie felt his warm hands linger over hers and hold them. He pulled away from her hands that were covering her beautiful face, wanting to see her. Rosalie knew not to go against him if she wanted to stay on his good side and earn his trust. She let her hands fall in her lap and looked up at the man in front of her. Luther gazed into Rosalie's emerald orbs and lifted his hand cupping her jaw. His thumb caressed her cheek and she hid away a bit in her hair. Luther didn't like her hiding her face and lifted her head more harshly this time.

Luther came closer his lips nearing hers. Rosalie didn't want those lips on hers and pulled away. She had no idea what was waiting for her, but maybe he'll let her off the hook again. She was new to this after all. " Don't move, if you don't want to be tied to the fucking bed again." She let her head fall and let him get closer to her. Her lips almost brushed against his, making it final, Luther pushed his lips on hers. Rosie was surprised for a second at the softness of his lips. Luther took her bottom lip in his mouth and nibbled on it before letting go. He moved his hand up from her jaw to her nape, moving his fingers in patterns making goosebumps erupt on Rosalie's skin. Luther wanted access which was denied and harshly grabbed her thigh making the girl gasp and grant access. He pushed his tongue inside tasting the walls of the girl's mouth. Rosalie was running out of breath and started breathing heavily trying to pull away. Luther let her but not before planting one last kiss on her plump lips. " Have breakfast kitten, Jared is outside he'll be with you at all times. I need to do some work so if you need me I'll be in my office. I laid out a dress for you over there so you can wear that. If you'll behave and not try to run off, I'll take you shopping to get you some stuff." She looked down at her lap and fiddled with her fingers giving him a small nod. He grabbed her chin tightly making her look up at him. She whimpered from the pain but looked up at him. " Look at me when I'm talking to you." She nodded once again. " I'd like to hear it." "Yes." He grabbed her chin tighter expecting more. " 'Yes' What?" " Yes, sir." He looked, even more, angrier after hearing those words leave her lips. " I want to hear my name baby." She took a deep breath and replied. " Yes, Luther. " He let go of her chin and caressed her cheek. " Good girl." He turned around and left, leaving Rosalie in the room all alone. After the door was shut she got up and moved to the window. She was about two stories up from the ground. If she'd jump that could end up in death or just a few broken bones. But if she would break her bones how would she run? She shook her head and looked at the tray. Picking up the plate with a piece of pie on it, she sat down and ate deinking some milk with it. After finishing breakfast she got dressed in a beautiful pastel green floral dress which complimented her body. After finishing up she went outside and saw a man who she guessed was Jared. " Nice to meet you, Miss Anderson. I'm Jared and I'll be escorting you everywhere you go." She flinched at his formality but didn't say anything. Rosalie didn't intend on getting herself or anyone in trouble for that matter. But no one was going to speak to her with such a formal tone that's for sure. She arched her hand forward and spoke. " It's just Rosalie and it's nice to meet you." She gave a small smile waiting for him to accept her hand but he didn't. Jared let his head down and replied. " Yes, Ms. Rosalie. I'm afraid I can't accept your handshake." At that, she furrowed her brows and let her head fall to the side. "And why is that?" He let out a shaky breath. "Mr. Carson said no man in this mansion is allowed to have skin-to-skin contact with you. And I'm just following his orders." Rosalie let out a huff of annoyance. She wasn't even here for one day, and she was already being controlled around. " Yeah, I think I'll be the one to say who I can and can't make skin-to-skin contact with. " Jared just gave a small nod and after seeing he still won't accept her hand she let it down.

First, she thought a tour of the house wouldn't be bad. Maybe she'd find a phone or something. Even though the chances of the were low it was worth a try. " Jared, could you give me a tour of this house or mansion, whatever it is?" He let out a low chuckle at her cuteness and nodded his head. " Yes, we can start in this wing." He moved further into the hall with Rosalie following behind. " You already know that this room is Mr. Carson's bedroom. It has one walk-in wardrobe and a bathroom. Next, we have a guest bedroom. It has a kingsized bed, with a normal wardrobe also with a bathroom, and a nice view of the faraway forest, on the other end of the field." She looked around not paying attention to what he was saying. She started looking around for anything that could help her escape.

They were now in the kitchen when Jared's phone rang. He answered it and left for a few seconds. A young man approached her. She looked up at him he looked very charming. Messy blonde hair, and shining green eyes. Sharp jawline and tan skin but not too tan, just as Rosalie liked it. Her eyes lingered over his built body not realizing her mouth opened, as she was concentrating on the boy so much. He lifted his hand and placed a finger under her chin pushing her jaw back up. " It's rude to stare, haven't your parents taught you that?" She slowly nodded her head staring into his beautiful eyes. She couldn't miss his accent. Her guess was Italien. " Well seems this Bella doesn't talk much."
She let her head down remembering that no one was allowed to touch her. Her eyes widened wondering what will happen to him if Luther found out. She knew he lost his temper fast. She quickly moved out of the kitchen and back next to Jared. " We'll need to finish the tour next time, Mr. Carson wants to see you." She froze in place. " I need to get to the bathroom first." He nodded his head. " As you wish. The bathroom is that way." She smiled at him and made sure to bump into him a bit.

She went inside the bathroom locking the door. She looked at Jared's phone which she successfully stole out of his pocket. She called the police. She heard heavy footsteps. Rosalie didn't know it was Luther but he was getting more pissed by the minute. " Rosalie come out with the phone." They picked up. " Hello? Please help me. I've been-" Her words were cut short when Luther broke down the door. He took the phone out of her hand and smashed it to pieces on the ground. She looked at it, her only escape was gone. But how did he know what was going on? " I told you not to try anything and you disobeyed me." " You can't keep me here against my will!" His hand came in contact with her face, landing a harsh slap on her cheek. She didn't turn her face back not wanting to meet his eyes. He grabbed her jaw harshly turning her face back to him. His grip tightened making Rosalie whimper. " Jared takes her back to my room, or I'm going to lose it." Jared nodded his head and Luther let go. Rosalie grabbed her hurting jaw and followed Jared.

She was now locked in the same bedroom as before. But she didn't know that she was under watch 24/7. Luther had put cameras everywhere in the house. To Rosalie's relief, except the kitchen. So Luther didn't see anything that was happening in there. He was sitting by his desk watching the girl curled up on her side of the bed sulking. He didn't want her to be sad or in pain. But if she disobeys him and tries to escape he'll have to make her understand in other ways. He let out a sigh and leaned back in his chair continuing with his work.

        | Vote | Comment | Follow |

              | Word Count: 1643 |