Chapter 10

"Ah bella, what are you doing here?" The boy that seemed like one year older than her spoke. She went towards the fridge searching for something sweet. "Do you have some cookies or anything?" Lorenzo looked at her with a suprised expression and shook his head. They have met two times and Rosalie always spoke about this much all together. "No we don't but I'll make you some real quick." She nodded her head and sat down on a stool. "So, you're from Italy I guess?" The boy poured some flour into a bowl and nodded at her question. "Which town?" He looked back at her intrested face and a small smile formed on his lips. "A small one not so far from the east coast." She nodded her head at the information. "That's nice. Do you visit your parents often?" Lorenzo was a bit muddled up why she was asking all these questions, but Rosalie just wanted to have a decent conversation with someone, who wasn't Luthet. "Yes, every holiday. They love the foods I bring, but I think nothing tastes better than my mothers meals. They are very tasty." This statement made her chuckle. The way he spoke about his parents was with so much fondness and love. "I like going home although my siblings drive me crazy." Rosalie started thinking about her family. Her brother and her parents. She wanted to see them as a happy family again, and knowing that, that won't happen made her heart break.

"What about you bella, when do you visit your parents?" She looked up at him struggling to answer such a simple question. "I- I don't. They're not here anymore." The blonde boy immedietly understood what she meant and apologized. "I'm sorry bella. You know....Mine aren't either." He gave her a small smile. She didn't understand and furrowed her brows. He took that as a sign to continue. "My so called parents wanted a family, but my mom couldn't get pregnant. After a long time they decided to adopt. And they adopted me. I still feel like the luckiest kid to get adopted by them. They were really nice to me and took care of me really well. And my mom got pregnant. She had a girl and I love my sister very much. Then they had twins a boy and a girl. And I still feel lucky to have such a wonderful family." Rosalie teared up at his story. If only her family would be as happy as his. She missed her parents and her brother. All she wanted to do was escape from this bloody place.

She watched the boy roll out the cookie dough and started cutting it. Rosalie's eyes trailed his forearm as the muscles movements were visible. She didn't realize she was still staring until Lorenzo cleared his throat. "I suppose you are Mr. Carson's girl, so I don't think he'll be a big fan of you checking me out bella." Rosalie blushed a deep shade of red from embarassment and anger. "I am not Luther's so don't say that." She took a breath and continued her voice quiet. "And I wasn't checking you out I was just watching you." She let her eyes drape over his built frame again earning a chuckle. Lorenzo put the cookies in the oven and let it bake. "Also I'm already taken so I don't think either of them will be happy." This caught Rosalie's attention. Of course a nice guy like him was already taken. She internally slapped herself for thinking there was a chance and continued the conversation.

"And who's the lucky one?"  Lorenzo took a deep breath like this was a hard thing for him to talk about. "His name is Xavier Greyson." Rosalies jaw hung. She didn't know he wasn't exactly straight. She tried to cover up her suprisedness with putting her elbow down on the counter holding her head up with her hands and paying full attention to him. "I know your suprised bella, no need to cover it up." She took a deep breath and spoke. "It's not that, it's just....yeah, it is that." Lorenzo smiled a bit at her weird state and continued. "We visit my family together although he doesn't have much time. So I'm alone most of the time." Rosalie plastered a small smile on her face. "Well then, you have me now. I'll keep you company and then neither of us will be bored." Lorenzo looked down. He witnessed what Luther was capable of and he didn't want him to get the wrong idea. "I don't know. Luther would literally kill me if he saw us two hanging out." Rosalie smiled. "Well then we'll just tell him he has nothing to worry about because you swing the other way." Lorenzo looked nervous. "Yeah about that, not many people know." Rosalie put a hand on his shohlder and spoke. "It's okay, don't worry."  He nodded his head. "So....How long have you guys been dating?"

It was past midnight and Lorenzo said he had to get back because Xavier would get suspicious. Most of the time when he spoke about Xavier he sounded afraid and nervous. They didn't talk about Rosalie and Luther since there was nothing to talk about. She left the kitchen and went to Luthers bedroom. When she opened the white door she was met with Luthers naked back. He had something in his hands, making her nervous. "Where were you?" Rosalie was pissed at this. He had cameras set up everywhere except the kitchen and if she wasn't anywhere in the other rooms then where else would she be? She let out a long sigh and moved towards the bed. "You already know where I was why would I need to tell you?" Luther moved infront of her and harshly grabbed her chin making her look up at him. Rosalie just sat down on the bed but got up at his harshness. "What were you doing with that chef?" Rosalie ripped her head away from him not wanting to meet his eyes. "You're keeping me here against my will, and you want me to do everything you say? I'm going to escape sooner or later. You need to get a few things through your head, I am not yours, you don't get to boss me around, and you don't get to make me stay in here and not talk to anyone." She was panting anger visible in her eyes. She felt a sting on her left cheek as Luther landed a slap on her face. She fell down from the impact and looked away. "Stand up." Luthers voice was calm. Way too calm. Rosalie knew something bad was coming for her. She slowly stood up still not meeting his grey eyes. "Get on the bed, face down ass up." She furrowed her brows and met Luther eyes. She did as said and got on the bed. The anger that was visible in his eyes didn't make her question him. She saw his movements from the corner of her eyes and saw him move to the nightstand. He put down the familliar knife and moved back to the end of the bed. Although Rosalie felt relieved for yelling at him and telling him her problems she admits not thinking about the aftercome. Rosalie heard something clatter and turned her head back a bit to see what he was fiddling with. "Eyes forward Rosie." He used a different nickname. He was angry but not totally over the edge yet. He moved forward more towards the bed grabbing her waist. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and lifted the end of her dress. Soon a lpud whip sound filled the room and she yelled out in pain. The belt met her skin again making her whimper.

Why couldn't Luther understand that she should be aloud to have friends and have conversatios with others. Rosalie thought that this was the last time. She was going to escape no matter what. She'll return home and tell the police everything and she'll never have to see Luthers face ever again.

She was laying on the bed in her own blood. Her eyes barely open. "I know he touched you." Was all he said all the way through.
Rosalie kept telling him that was not true but it fell into deaf ears. "How many times have I told you and need to tell you that you are mine."

Rosalie's face was stained with tears her eyes red and body trembling. "Don't you understand nothing happened." She yelled her voice breaking. Luther turned away trying to calm down. "Is that so?" He turned his head towards the girl with a psychotic smile on his lips. "Yes, how many times do I have to-" She was cut short when Luther spoke. "Well then, we'll see if you're lying."

He hovered over the girl pinning her hands above her head. "No! Please, I swear I'm not lying." He didn't listen and continued even against Rosalie's will.

        | Vote | Comment | Follow |

               | Word Count: 1521 |