Chapter 12

The girl laying on the floor was trying to wake up his brother by yelling his name, but it all went to waste. He didn't wake up. Her stomach and limbs were hurting, her mouth was dry and she yearned for water. There was still one more day to go and she had to survive. Although she couldn't deny she was still hoping Lorenzo would find her and help her. To her luck the door opened revealing a fammiliar face. She wanted him to help her, but if Luther would find out he wouldn't care if he had anything to do with his cousin, he'll hurt him or maybe even kill him right away. "Get out of here Lorenzo Luther can't see you down here."
He didn't listen and moved closer to the tied up Rosalie. "Shh...He doesn't know I'm down here." Rosalie scoffed. "You don't say. If he knew, you would be all beaten up." He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small energy bar and a bottle of water. Rosalie never missed any meals and was always hungry thanks to her fast metabolism. She couldn't imagine not eating for two whole days.

Lorenzo knelt down next to her, he couldn't undo the chains and just fed her like that. She couldn't be more thankful to him. After helping her drink some water, he quickly left. Rosalie thought if he was lucky enough he wouldn't bump into Luther.  A few hours went by and the as she was laying on the ground she became more cold.

Her brother groaned which caught Rosalie's attention. "Jojo, wake up." She tried kicking him but he was too far away. He started tossing and turning as his hands were still tied behind him. He turned around and Rosalie was finally able to see his face. The sight shocked her. His face was bruised everywhere. He was thoroughly beaten. Why would Luther do this? Her brother has nothing to do with any of this.  Why couldn't he just let him go?

"Jojo please wake up." She was crying all over again. Her brother stayed unconsious only moving around a little. She started sobbing and yelling at her brother to wake up. She let her head down watching Jonathans bruised face. Her eyes got heavy and she felt tired from all the crying. She found herself slowly drifting of to sleep.

Soon she woke up to something clattering. Her brother was tied up in a chair and a bloody knife was laying on the floor. She looked at Jonothan's forearm and saw it cut. "No, no, no, Jojo? Jojo please wake up! Stop the bleeding! You can't do this to me! Jonothan wake up! You can't leave me aswell!" Her sobs were only heared by one person. Luther. He watched the girl threw a camera in his office. Rosalie kept begging her brother to stay but he was long gone. Her limbs were bleeding as was her neck. She continued trying to get up of the floor and run to her brother. She wanted to save him.  But as his face went paler and his lips a dark shade of purple she knew it was too late.

She scrunched her eyes up falling back down on the ground. It hurt. All she felt was pain. It hurt very badly. Watching her brothers lifeless body, blood staining his arm and the knife on the floor. She wailed and sobbed on the ground cursing Luthers name. She wanted to kill him. He was the reason her brother was dead. If he wouldn't have dragged him here her brother would still be alive.

The door opened and she couldn't here a thing. The world was silent around her. The movements of the gaurds as they carried her brothers body out of the room was stealth and silent. After they left Luther came in. His mouth was moving and forming words but Rosalie couldn't hear him. She didn't pay attention to his presence or words. He cursed this man a long time ago. She turned her head away from him looking outside through the small hole that was almost on the ceiling.

She felt a harsh hand on her jaw but couldn't care less. The pain of losing her brother was stronger than anything in that moment. Her face was turned and she looked into Luthers eyes. She saw no emotion. She saw him fiddle with something and her hands were free. As was her neck and legs. He picked her up carrying Rosalie upstairs into the warm bedroom and laying her down on the bed. Luther pulled the cover over the girls body wanting her to stay warm.

She heard Luthers voice, only this time it was quiet and soft. She hadn't beard him speak like this before. "He had a choice." Was all he said, making Rosalie's eyes brim with tears again. She turned away from Luther hiding away in the covers and pillows. The sight of her brother kept flashing before her eyes. It was a horrible sight. One she wished to forget.

She felt a hand on her waist. Luthers thumb rubbing patterns. How could he be this calm and how dare he touch her after what he's done. Rosalie sat up pushing herself further away from him.

"This is your fault Luther! If you hadn't brought him here he would still be alive. It's your fault he's dead. You killed him! You killed my brother." Luther didn't like the tone she was using with him at all. But if he wanted his plan to work he had to control himself even more and not yell at her. Instead he grabbed her arm pulling the girl towards him, against his hard chest. She put her hand on his chest to stop herself from falling against him. But Luther lifted his hand putting it on the Rosalies head pushing her against his chest. She gave up fighting and let him do what he wanted.

She continued sobbing against his chest.

.......................................................

I feel sad about Jojo.😓😭

       | Vote | Comment | Follow |

              | Word Count: 1022 |