𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

Depuis le début

"Kian, let's take this somewhere private." You gasped, slightly pushing him off of you.

"Where?" He asked.

"How about the office?" You whispered in his ear and without a second say he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the sheriff's office with Ximena following close behind. Kian slammed the door and pinned you against the doorframe but you quickly escaped from his embrace.

"What are you doing?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Have a drink, my love." You smiled at him heading for the champagne and poured yourselves a glass of wine. You looked back to see him leaning against the chair with his eyes close. You turned back to what you were doing and slipped a sleeping pill in his drink and gently swirled his glass.

Thank you, Ximena. You smiled to yourself before returning to him.

"Here you go, love." You handed him his drink and sat on his lap and began to kiss his neck. "Finish your drink so we can have some fun."

Not even a second later, Kian gulped down his drink while he placed the glass on the table and began to roam his hands up and down your body but his eyes drooped open and shut as he tried to stay awake. You watched him as his head slumped down you got off of him. "Sleep well, bastard."

You began to search the office, opening drawers, cabinets, anything to find any evidence. You opened up a drawer to find stacks of papers. You flipped through the pages, scanning through the words.

1991, Prison Azakron filed for bankruptcy.

You ripped the paper and stuffed it in your pocket and looked to the next.

1997, Prison Azakron has taken 150,000 million dollars from family victims.

Your eyes widen as you looked at the unconscious man. These bastards steal money from the victim's family. You ripped the page and placed it in your pocket.

2003, Eric Sherry was found murdered. Prison Azakron accused Leo Richards of his murderer. The real murderer is Tyler Mann.

You also ripped that paper.

2012, Kaitlyn Johnson was found dead. Prison Azakron accused Ximena Holt of her murderer. The real murderer is Olivia Elizabeth.

"Ximena was always innocent." You looked at the paper then ripped it out.

2022, Elise Peyton was shot to death. Prison Azakron accused Y/N Y/L/N. The real murderer is Kylie Thomas.

Your blood boiled. They knew who killed these people but want to accuse innocent people then you looked at the bottom of the page that you missed reading.

Prison Azakron was paid by the real murderers to not face imprisonment.

You wanted to scream at them and hit them for sending innocent people to prison while letting the true killers free. You flipped to the other pages to see illegal adoption papers when you found Ximena's baby adoption.

Baby's full name: Vanessa Faith Howard

Birth mother: Ximena Holt