Jealousy

I was taking a walk before dinner. Sans said something about talking to me in private after. I'm kinda curious as to what he wants to talk about? A strange sense of hope bloomed within me. Until I ran into someone. Literally. "oh shit i'm sorry-" He placed a phalange over my teeth. Oh shit what'd I get myself into now? It was a skeleton with purple eyelights in the shape of hearts, a black crop top with a blue heart in the center and a purple vest/jacket with blue fluff. His pants were black with blue boots and fingerless gloves. He also had a set of black horns, wings, and a thin tail that ended in a heart. "sh, sh, sh hun. it's ok..." Aaaaand I'm uncomfortable. "right, well, uh... i need to get going... see ya." The skeleton was quick to stop me. "hold on now. i don't see any mages this deep in sakonean.. stick around and i'll promise you a good night~?" I backed away. "uh, yeah no. i've got shit to do and people to meet." I ended up backing into him. "how-"
"a love interest, hm? now i can see why my magic isn't working on you~... don't worry, you'll feel good real soon~."

💞💞💞

The kiss felt amazing at first. But I knew something was off. This wasn't right. It felt wrong? No? Yes? No. I'm with this guy, right? No, I would know his name if I was. Why can't I pull away? Was this magic? Fuck! Pull away stars dammit! "you're still fighting my magic, that's impressive~. you can't fight temptation though~ you'll be mine by the end of the night~... you can call me lust, by the way~." He started to kiss me with tongue, pouring more magic... more passion into it. Yeah. Ok. I've always been with Lust. I put my hands on the skeletons waist. This is right..? Should my boyfriend have a tail? Wings? Horns? Should I be questioning this, I mean, we know each other, he's Lust, I'm Red, he's... who's he? I could see another skeleton at the edge of my vision. Blue jacket, white shirt, black shorts with pretty black ears and a fluffy black tail. There was a look of horror on his face. Why was he looking at us like that..? My eyelights went from Lust who was trailing kisses on my bones, and the other skeleton who looked angry and hurt. That look hurt me.. Why? Who was he to me and why can't I remember!? Lust was trailing his hands on my ribcage when it clicked. Male sex Demon who charms others into breeding with them. Lust was an Incubus and I was falling for it. I growled, mostly to myself for being so blind. "get th' fuck off me ya sex freak!" I shoved Lust away, huffing. "damn, i almost fell for it too. sorry, not sorry there's only one guy for me!" I snapped at the startled Incubus.

💞💞💞

"i wasn't done with you." Lust hissed. "well i'm done with you!" I snapped back. Lust caught my wrist though. "not until i get something from you!" Sans growled and I was suddenly pulled into him. "he's done here. you failed, move on lust." Oh damn. He was comfortable. I could snuggle here all day. This felt more right.. I wonder how soft his ears are? Than I found myself being pulled away. Sans was growling under his breath, he seemed pissed. "uh sans..?"
"go home red." I flinched at his tone as he released his hold on me. "w-wha?" Sans whirled on me, growling again. "you're not safe here, clearly. so go back to your kingdom where you belong." I flinched away. "i... fucked up. didn't i?"
"no... i fucked up for thinking you could stay here with me. that's not the case though. go. home." Sans then left me, standing there. "I warned him. You're not one of us. He wouldn't listen though. Now you hurt him. You're lucky that I'm even letting you leave." G said, pushing himself off a tree and walking off to comfort his Alpha.

💞💞💞

My soul ached as I packed my shit. I'd hurt Sans. I fucking hurt my closest friend because of that damned Demon. I'm so fucking frustrated with myself and the circumstances. I thought we'd work out... me an' Sans. But I fucked up. I closed the cabin door behind me as I left the pack camp. I'm still not going home. I don't know where I'm going anymore. I don't really care. I'll just wander I guess, die by some predator or another.. I fucking deserve it.