Mage Training

"so yeah, he's here now." I concluded my story to Cinnamon who's tail thumped repeatedly on the ground in thought. "AND MAFIA SEEMS TO LIKE HIM?" I nodded. "so far. he didn't kill him right away and he's being civil. i sent dance to watch him just in case though."
"... WILL DANCE BE OK? I MEAN... YOU KNOW... HE'S RATHER... SHY." Cinnamon worried. I chuckled at him. "he'll be fine. i'm afraid of how g will react when he sees red." Cinnamon's ears flicked back, he had to agree. "HOW'S HIS MAGIC?"
"not good, last i saw. he said only the king could use magic in his kingdom. pretty stupid if you ask me." Cinnamon nodded. "INDEED, HOW ARE HIS PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IF THEIR KINGDOM IS ATTACKED?"
"no kidding." I sighed. "HE'S GOING TO NEED TO GET BETTER. ESPECIALLY WITH ERROR AROUND." I slumped. "i know.." Cinnamon nuzzled me. "CHIN UP BROTHER! RED WILL BE OK WITH YOU TO PROTECT HIM!"
"i could say the same with you and dance." I shot back. Cinnamon flinched. "I-I JUST REMEMBERED- I STILL HAVE SOME CLEANING TO DO IN MY CABIN-" He scrambled off. Heh heh. I win.

💞💞💞

I knocked on Red's door. Dance answered the door, smiling. 'O-k... what happened?' "hey alpha. here for red? i was hoping to talk to cinnamon anyways, if you don't mind."
"not at all..?"
"thanks alpha!" Dance was about to slip out but Red stopped him. "ya got this bud! fear is just another obstacle!"
"thanks red!" He disappeared. "he likes you." Red shrugged. "well it was awkward at first, then he asked about relationship advice, and hell if i can give that. i have sucky relationships with everyone i know."
"not me." He pointed. "that's true. so anyway he said something about being afraid of asking someone to be his mate, and fear, i can give advice for, so yeah. helped him out." He finished. "so.. he's going to ask cinnamon out?"
"if that's the guy, yeah. well, hopefully. he might back out. facing fear doesn't happen in one day." I nodded. "yeah... um... how's your training going, red?" He quirked a brow. "ya wanna watch me?" I grinned. "sure. i know a private place we can go." I gestured for him to follow. He snickered. "yes alpha." Oh stars. I hid my blush with my jacket.

💞💞💞

Red hit the targets with practiced ease. The bones were a decent size too. It was a great start, but Error can summon skulls and do things with souls. "that's a great start."
"start... as in there's more." Red grumbled. "well, what can your father do? i'm sure you can do the same." He thought about it. "shit.. if i could do shit like that.." He focused, presumably on his magic. I assumed something was supposed to happen. Nothing was happening. "uh.."
"sh! let me concentrate!" I closed my mouth. Small sparks of magic flickered above his head. What is he- the sparks expanded and formed into a pretty big animal skull, much like Error's. Though instead of two eyes, it had four with Red's signature gold tooth, and cracks where they were on Red. Speaking of, the skeleton was panting heavily. His hands rested on his knees. He looked exhausted. "i... i did...... did it....." He seemed pretty proud of himself. "ya gunna be ok bud?" I asked. "f-fine... just not used to summoning blasters yet..." He replied. "maybe you should rest."
"nah. some of those spire berries and i'll be good as new. i don't wanna be done until i can fire one."