"I'm sorry Hayes. Couldn't resist." I said to him and he looked confused.

"the fuck you talking about?" he said, pissed off at everything.

"you'll see. See you later." I said to him and hopped into my car. I drove all the way home, the streetlights blinding my very inebriated state.

Nevertheless I made it home, the house felt somewhat empty with Alyssa in it. I guess I'd have to get used to being alone now. Or perhaps, put myself on the market.

No one but her would come close to what I have in mind.

"hey Aly, you okay?" I asked her while she was driving

"hey Aly, you okay?" I asked her while she was driving. She didn't seem together.

"I'm okay, just worried about Lo." she said. "hey, they'll figure it out. You know what your brother is capable of. You think some Capello's are going to bother him?" I said to her, in the most convincing voice I could use.

"you're probably right. I'm worrying over nothing. Anyway distract me, tell me, what's the plans for tonight?" she asked me. I got giddy in my seat.

"well, I have 3 bottles of wine. 2 white and 1 red. Like 6 million dresses for us to try on and a dozen chick flicks for us. If it's not obvious, I haven't really done much of these and I've always wanted a sister." I looked over at her. I sort of just gushed out.

"so have I. Sounds great. Also, you have a shopping problem Katerina. We need to talk about it." she said, her voice is concerned about me. I waved it off.

We got home, Trey helped carry Aly's bag and I noticed my mother wasn't home.

I started stressing. I picked up my phone and dialed my papa.

"Bella, everything okay?" he asked. It was around 10pm when we got home. "I don't know where mom is." I said to him. My voice shaking and trembling. I was unsure how I even got the words out of my mouth.

"relax Katerina, she's staying over with her sister. She called me before they picked her up. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Relax okay?" he said to me. My breathing instantly slowed. It made sense, her sister Marisol was in town and had a rich Cosa nostra husband too, so once she got off her trips to Cabo spending all her husband's money, she came to visit us.

I ended the call and met Alyssa's gaze.

She looked around my room.

"people can fit their whole house in here twice." she said. Shocked and admiring.

"well what can I say, I'm spoiled." I said to her and set the bottles down.

"everything okay with your mama?" she asked. I turned to her and smiled. "she's okay. Staying with her sister tonight." I said and walked over to my record player.

"you ready to party like some teens?" I said to her and she took off her shoes and jumped onto my bed.

"so ready." she said and as Taylor Swift's 22 hit our ears, we immediately began dancing.