"Playroom!" You call back.

Scarlett drags Florence up the stairs to Rose's playroom. They walk in and you and Rose are sitting on the floor with some of her teddy bears, her play tea set neatly set on the floor.

"There's my favourite girls." Scarlett grins and scoops Rose into her arms.

"Flossie!" You squeal when you see her. You stand up and run over to hug her.

Florence laughs and spins you around. "I've missed you, squirt!"

"I've missed you too, Flo." You giggle.

She sets you on your feet before stealing Rose out of Scarletts arms and tickling her, eliciting happy squeals from her.

"Auntie Flo!" She giggles.

"How's my favourite Rosebud today?" Florence asks.

"Good! Y/N and I have been playing all day!" She says happily.

"Oh yeah? How do you feel about coming round Auntie Flo's for a sleep over?" Flo asks.

Rose gasps with wide eyes and looks over at her mother. "Can I, Mama?! Please! I'll be good!"

Scarlett chuckles. "It was my idea, Princess. Auntie Flo is gonna cook you your favourite food and then you'll have a movie night."

"And eat lots of sweets." Florence whispers which makes Rose giggle.

"Can we go now?" Rose asks excitedly.

"Let's go pack a bag." Florence cheers and runs out of the room, Roses laugh echoing through the house.

You turn to Scarlett with a small frown. "What's with the sudden sleepover?"

"I thought we could have a night to ourselves, and when I said that, Flo was quick to offer to babysit, and you know how much Rose loves her Auntie Flo." Scarlett shrugs and wraps her arms around your waist.

You smile and loop your arms around her neck. "Auntie Flo fills her up with sugar before bringing her back as well." You giggle.

Scarlett rolls her eyes fondly. "I know, but Rose has never loved someone as much as she loves Flo in the little time she's known her. She started calling her 'Auntie Flo' after a week of kneeling her. You should of seen Flo's face when she said it. We were strapped to the motorbike and Rose was squished between us, having a full blown conversation with Florence, sharing an ice cream with her, she then turned to Flo and asked her if she could be her Auntie Flo. Her face was priceless. It was like Rose had melted her heart, but I remember Florence looked up at me with such a nervous look, worried I would be angry at her for saying yes. Ever since then, Rose never stops going on about her Auntie Flo."

You smile lovingly as she tells you that story. "You just adore Flo, don't you?" You ask softly.

"She wormed her way into my heart and made herself comfortable. She's the younger sister I never had, and I love her just as much as I love my blood siblings." Scarlett admits.

You glance over to the doorway to see Florence standing there with teary eyes. You smile adoringly.

"You do?" Florence asks, her voice cracking.

Scarlett turns around to face her with a grin. "I do, Flo. You're my sister."

Florence rushes forwards and throws her arms around Scarlett. Scarlett stumbles at the force but hugs her back just as tightly.

"You're a big old softie." Florence mumbles against her neck, sniffing away her tears.

Scarlett chuckles. "Don't tell anyone."