Zhai Su collapsed to the ground weakly. Though he was so much reluctant toward the whole matter, he clenched his fist slowly. He finally got lost his demeanour as he found that the symptom Song Qinghan emerged on him, he screamed, shouting, “What did you force me to eat? Doctor! Where’s the doctor!?”

The doctor who provided the sterilization drug had long waiting outside the door, as he heard Zhai Su’s scream, he hurried to rush in. In front of Zhai Su, he kneed down all of a sudden, saying in tremble, “Master, what happened to you…”

Song Qinghan glanced at him with a faint smile, and mocked without even a wavy mood, “Lord Zhai, probably you’ve forgotten the fact that I am a doctor too, this drug is made by myself and I would say no one’s gonna… HAHA.”

Zhai Su didn’t say anything but just exposed his wrist directly to the aged doctor who was featured with a long and white goatee, ordering, “What are you waiting for? TAKE MY PULSE!”

The aged doctor was pushed to the point of uncertainty, and he forced himself to calm down and started to take Zhai Su’s pulse. But his expression got stranger as he kept making a diagnosis.

Seeing that, Zhai Su was totally with an emotional combination of anxiety and groom, and then he asked, “So? Tell me something! What poison did I get?”

The doctor’s hand had already left Zhai Su’s wrist. But he grabbed it again as Zhai Su asked so while frowning tightly as if he had encountered a trouble.

Song Qinghan sneered and raised his eyebrows, saying, “How it that? I told you he can’t figure it out.”

Zhai Su’s heart tightened, he grabbed the corner of the doctor’s shirt and roared, “Say something, you trash!”

The doctor stammered for a long while before lowering his head and cupping his hands together. “Sorry Master, It… it’s really out of my capacity.”

After that, he put away everything and fled away quickly as if he was rather afraid that Zhai Su would punish him for doing nothing.

Zhai Su sat on the ground, being in a trance. Looking at his bloodless hands, he could imagine how his face was now without any trace of redness. Dithering for a long while, he lowered his voice, saying, “What do you want? Do you think that you can just run away after murdering me?”

Song Qinghan squatted down, looked at Zhai Su and said gently, “Why would I kill you? You didn’t intend to kill me, after all. Did you?”

Though Zhai Su stayed stationary there without any expression changes, he got his fingers moved a bit and said in a cold tone, “Oh? Really? Are you trying to sterilize me too? Well, I don’t think it will be a smart idea because I am not going to be pregnant in the rest of my life,”

“Everything I have is yours.” he turned his head and stared directly into Wu Dahu’s eyes.

Wu Dahu answered expressionlessly, “I need nothing from you.”

Song Qinghan looked at the two of them with a smile, a faint smile he had long kept since he was here. And then shook his head and said, “I’ve already guessed this. I’ve thought for a long time before, about what you might care the most, Wu Dahu? It won’t be possible for me to hurt my husband… AND, though you act like you care Wu Dahu so much, what you really care is just yourself. Don’t deny it.”

“You wanted to enjoy luxury when you were young. So you just abandoned Wu Dahu and his father ignoring how people judged on you. And now, you think you have owned everything, the fortune, the fame. The next step for you must be eliminating the notoriousness of being a irresponsible femina father, so you just keep harassing us while ignoring how Wu Dahu really felt, you did what you want by your own wills to pretend to be a so-called “Femina Father” IN NAME. Do you really think that you’re the center of this whole world and everyone just comes and serves you? Do you really think that you will get if you want?”

Zhai Su clenched his fists tightly as the green tendons burst up on his neck, he shouted, “I DIDN’T! I DID EVERYTHING JUST FOR DAWU! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?”

Song Qinghan’s eyes suddenly became sharp. He smiled mockingly and said slowly, “If you’re still able to get pregnant, probably Dahu won’t be the one whom you will do everything good for.”

Zhai Su rose all of a sudden trembling as if all the intentions he had long nursed and planned exposed right away, “What are you talking about? It’s all my own decision not to have child.”

Song Qinghan cleared the dust on the his own cloth while seemingly being rather indifferent, and then he stood up either and said coldly, “Oh? Isn’t it because that you are not able to give birth now? So you just avoid meeting your current husband to bury the truth?”

Zhai Su’s eyes were stained with blush, and the expression on his face looked more ferocious. He gritted his teeth, saying, “HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN THAT?”

Wu Dahu also couldn’t help looking at Song Qinghan because it was the first time he knew the fact.

Song Qinghan shrugged and laughed self-deprecatingly, “When I made the operation on you, I found that one of the nerves was tightly connected to the tumor on your chin. I didn’t figure it out at all in the very beginning, but later on I found it was actually a nerve related to reproducing. As for how I found the fact, you don’t have to know. So from then on, I had always bothered myself to study whether it was the tumor suppressed your reproducing nerve or your reproducing nerve got pathological changes and evolved into a tumor.”

“In the end,” he paused, chuckled, then continued, “I finally figured out it was the latter one, and it explains everything you have done.”

Though several terminologies were involved in Song Qinghan’s words, Zhai Su could still figure out that everything was related the tumor. He felt a bit regretful.

In fact, he had gotten so many doctors to make diagnosis, but only one found his illness of the reproducing problem by taking his pulse. It was only by his threats did the doctor not leak the news out. And after that, no other doctors were able to find it so he just ignored the fact and considered that it was just a misjudgment from that doctor. But he found that it was hard for him to get pregnant even slept with his husband for several years. He didn’t want to disappoint his husband so he refused to meet him by taking the tumor as an excuse.

Well, it was his luck that his husband didn’t abandon him even they hadn’t met for so many years!

But it was also because of Zhai Su that his husband still got no offspring now which had made him be criticized by people around.

This time, it was an unexpected joy to meet Wu Dahu. If he could get Wu Dahu back in his family, he could satisfy his husband and accomplish his wish that he had longed for a son. Though Wu Dahu wasn’t the biological one for the man, as long as he showed filial obedience, he still could be the only one to inherit the fortune of that man. That would be a double advantage for Zhai Su.

However, beyond his expectation, Song Qinghan broke in midway and messed up everything he had planned.

Thinking of this, he stared at Song Qinghan ferociously. He wanted to perish together with Song Qinghan.

Song Qinghan’s eyes were bright as if he had seen through all the thoughts in Zhai Su’s mind. He laughed all of a sudden, saying, “Oh, are you trying to kill me? Come on and get my life!”

He then pulled out then dagger from Wu Dahu’s hand, threw it to Zhai Su’s feet while raising his eyebrows to look at him.

Wu Dahu watched Zhai Su pick up the dagger and worry flashed across his eyes.

If Zhai Su really lost his mind and attacked Song Qinghan insanely, probably he got no time to react to save…

When the dagger was only one fingernail away from him, Song Qinghan said, “Do it right now, kill me. I won’t be lonely to die as you will be my burial one.”

Zhai Su’s eyes were full of struggle. The dagger almost scratched on Song Qinghan’s face as his hand trembled and the dagger fell onto the ground.