minho's acting strange.

if you haven't watched squid game and plan on it, there will be spoilers if you don't want spoilers skip to the next scene !

later that night, jisung comes back in to see minho who was watching squid game on his phone.

"you watch squid game!?" jisung looks at him.

"yeah so?" minho glances at him.

"oh my gosh! do you think you'd be able to survive through any of the games!?" jisung sits on his bed.

"I wouldn't do it, it's great money but it's not worth it to me, it's life or death, literally"

"truuueeee but wouldn't you want to be rich!?"

"yeah but I don't think by this way"

"have you watched the whole thing yet?"

"yeah I'm rewatching it"

"ohhh goshhhh I cried my eyes out when ji-yeong died!!!!!"

"same! and ali!" minho looks away from his phone to talk with jisung.

"yessss! can we talk about how creepy the doll is though!" jisung makes a look as minho chuckles.

"I know, the truth is when I first watched it that night it was in my dream!"

"me too!"

while the two discuss squid game, it doesn't come to mind of their sort of rivalry.

...

"so you and minho are finally getting along!?" jennie asks jisung.

"it seems so! after we talked about squid game we talked about some other shows we liked and we got to know each other better!" jisung smiles.

"that's so great!" jennie smiles.

"I know!"

before anything else minho walks into the canteen with felix, chan, and rosé behind him.

jisung waves to minho, who looked at him but then looked away to sit down.

"what the hell was that? weren't you two finally getting along?" jennie looks at jisung who nods.

over at minho's table, felix noticed jisung's wave.

"okay bro why are you holding a grudge against him you said you two got along last night" he says.

"that was just a one time thing" minho looks down as he takes a bite of his food.

"he doesn't seem to think so" chan says. "I thought you said you had fun though!"

"whatever" he keeps looking down away from anyone, he acted that way the rest of the day even when him and jisung were in their dorm together.

"so what episode are you on rewatching of squid game?" jisung looks at him to try and start a conversation.

minho's silence bothers jisung which makes him ignore him back.

"fine" jisung gets up and leaves the room to go see jennie.

when he goes to her dorm, he sees her outside talking to rosé.

jisung couldn't quite get at what they were saying but he knew it was something good because they both were smiling from time to time.

when they finally separate, jisung walks over acting like he didn't see what was going on, he says hi to rosé before he nags jennie.

"what was going on there!?" jisung tugs her arm as she goes back into her dorm with jisung following her.

when she closes the door she lets out a loud sigh and smiles.

"oh jisung! she's so amazing! we ran into each other after school and we just clicked! she wants to be friends but it could be more than that soon I know it!" they both smile.

"wow!"

"I really thought she liked my sister but maybe it could be me!"

"your sister?" jennie's roommate lisa comes out of the bathroom.

"oh hey lisa" jennie looks at her. "you remember jisung right?"

"yes"

"oh my gosh! wait lisa! you like my sister don't you!?" she smiles as lisa looks away from her.

"oooo!" jisung lets out. "tell her you like her!"

"yeah! she's single and she's always telling me she wants a girlfriend instead of just having crushes!" jennie goes up to lisa.

"I can't"

"you can!"

"okay how about... we all tell the ones we like our feelings for them at the same time?" lisa looks at jennie and jisung.

————————————————