first day.

"come on jisung!" jennie struggles to pull jisung into the school who was nervous.

"stop pulling me!" he tries to get out of her grip, but her fierceness came out so it'll obviously be hard to let go.

"okay okay I'll go stop pulling me for crying out loud!" he pulls away while jennie smiles.

"come on then! maybe your roommate will be hot!" she keeps her smile.

"ohhh yes come on let's goooo" jisung walks into the university while locking arms with jennie.

"damn this place is huge!" jennie says as the two of them look around.

all incoming freshman please report to the auditorium after receiving your welcome packets and room arrangements

jisung and jennie go over to the desk by the entrance as they look for the packet that's in their name and they head to the auditorium while looking at them on the way.

"my roommate is my sister!? ugh" she starts whining.

"tough break" jisung looks at his. "mine is someone named lee minho"

"woah! the same name as my favorite korean actor!" jennie smiles and jisung smiles with her.

"did you say your roommate is lee minho?" a handsome boy appears next to them.

"yeah..." jisung looks at the boy with a dreamy look, so does jennie.

"that's my brother"

"well shit then he must be hot too" jennie whispers to jisung who nods.

"we'll probably see each other often then so come sit with me and my friend, my name's felix"

"wow" jennie says while still looking at him with a dreamy look.

"I'm jisung and this is my best friend jennie"

"oh I thought you two were dating, you seem awfully close"

"oh no no no, I'm ga—" jisung gets cut off when someone calls for felix.

"come on" felix starts walking over to a girl.

"jisung, jennie this is my best friend roseanne, but you can call her rosé"

"hello!" she smiles.

"this is jisung he's minho's roommate so I thought I'd get to know my brothers roommate since we'll see each other a lot then" jisung looks at jennie, who was staring at rosé.

"cool!" rosé says as she sits down, felix next to her, jisung following and then jennie.

...

the whole time, jisung and jennie were paying no attention to what the headmaster was saying, they were whispering to each other and fooling around.

"I'm going to my dorm quick so I can get a choice of bed!" jisung immediately runs out of the auditorium as soon as the headmaster allows everyone to leave, luckily he is the first to arrive so he gets to choose which bed he wants.

when he puts his things down on the bed, the door opens to reveal who was probably his roommate minho.

"you must be jisung" he says.

"yep!" jisung says.

"I'm minho, my brother told me you two met already" jisung nods. "well it would be nice if we could become friends then"

"sure but just so you know I already have a best friend so we can't be besties"

"sure well anyway I guess we should get to know each other then since we'll be friends" minho says and jisung nods.

"I'm starving so I'm gonna go get something to eat first" jisung starts to leave until minho follows him.

"I'll come too" they both leave to go get some food until jennie finds them.

"ji! my roommate is a foreigner!" jennie says to him.

"oh shit! really!? where is she from?"

"thailand!"

"woahhhh"

"her name is lisa! oh that's her!" jennie points over to a girl who was walking around.

"oh she's so cute!" jisung says.

"ask her out then" minho looks at jisung.

"huh? nah" jisung glances at jennie who stays quiet as so they don't reveal his secret.

"why not? you said she's cute so go do something about it" minho says and jisung shakes his head.

"do you have a girlfriend already then?" jisung shakes his head again.

"you gonna give me a word answer?" before jisung could respond, felix comes over with a guy behind him.

"come on let's go" felix says then he sees jisung. "oh hey jisung"

"you know each other?" the guy asks.

"yeah this is minho's roommate" felix says and the guy nods.

"jisung this is bang chan my best friend" minho points to him. "chan this is my roommate jisung"

"and I'm jisung's best friend jennie" she smiles.

"nice to meet you guys" chan says.

"do you guys want to come with us?" minho asks.

"okay!" jennie says and jisung looks at her while she mouths 'what?' to him.

———————————————